13. Lunch 'date'

It was 11 in the morning and Lisa was sat in her lounge with her laptop on her lap, mixing station open and black coffee sat steaming on her coffee table. She placed her black Bose headphones over her ears and sat with her head rested on the arm of her chair, her legs sprawled anywhere she could possibly find comfy. She bobbed her head to the beat of 'Wake Me Up' from Avicii and 'Zombie' from The Cranberries as it flowed through her mind. This was what she loved. The little times she could spend alone with her music, that was so personal to her. That's why she didn't share it with anyone, anyone but her mother and occasionally Bambam.

Occasionally, before she passed, Lisa used to sit at night with her mother and would show her the mixes Lisa had made during the day. She'd sometimes even let her mother help her with a mix, showing her what to do and how each track fitted into the next. After her mother passed, Lisa shielded her music more and shared it with no one, apart from the one time Bambam had insisted to listen to just 1 mix. Sometimes, Lisa would take her laptop with her to the cemetery and play her mixes to her mother, it helped sometimes, gave her a feeling that her mother was still there with her.

Lisa pulled her headphones off and placed them around her neck when she saw her phone chime from the table in front of her. She reached with her hand for her phone and swiped it off the table to see a text from 'Bootiful Chubby Chipmunk Cheeks' on her screen. 'Damn I never should have let her have my phone the other day,' Lisa smiled to herself as she swiped the screen to see what Rosé had said.

Bootiful Chubby Chipmunk Cheeks:
Hey Lili, fancy that coffee today? ;) xox

Lisa:
Hey, yeah sure and I'm sorry... 'Bootiful Chubby Chipmunk Cheeks'??

Bootiful Chubby Chipmunk Cheeks:
Awh, you know you can't deny it Lisa xox

Lisa:
Urgh anyways, are we going for coffee or not? How about lunch too I'm starving..?

Bootiful Chubby Chipmunk Cheeks:
See you know you can't resist me haha! ;) I'll come to yours in 20, make sure you're ready weirdo... xox

Lisa:
Just ew... Yeah whatever.. see you shortly

Lisa was surprised how easily she got along with Rosé, the girl pushed her boundaries but not too much to get on her nerves. She was just refreshing. Lisa was crushing hard on the bubbly blonde and she knew it. She couldn't wait to go to lunch and get to know Rosé better, maybe this would help her to decide what to do about her crush on the girl.

Rosé came to pick Lisa up dressed in a pair of white jeans paired with a tight blur tank top that highlighted all her curves. Her blond hair hung loosely over her shoulders, making her dark orbs pop. Whereas Lisa was in her signature black jeans, also with a tank top on, checkered flannel tied around her waist to finish off her look. Her eyeliner was lighter around her eyes than usual and her brown curls had been lightly tied up in a loose ponytail.

"Do you wanna come in for a second? I mean it's only like 11:30 so we can... Hang here for a bit if you want." Lisa asked.

"Yeah sure, we can 'hang' here for a bit," Rosé used air quotes and winked at Lisa as she walked in the door. Lisa simply shoved her lightly as Rosé giggled. The pair collapsed on Lisa's sofa and Rosé immediately grabbed the remote and began flicking through Lisa's TV.

"I don't know what you're hoping to find Park," Lisa deadpanned.

"Well, I never know what could be on here knowing you Lili," Rosé winked at Lisa who just shrivelled her nose up and pushed Rosé with her foot, muttering something under her breath. "Found it!!! How did I know you'd have Netflix, looks like you too have nothing to do in your life," Rosé joked as she opened up Netflix and began scrolling through the programmes.