27. Packing

"Up, up, up, UP!" Lisa was bouncing on Rosé's bed whilst the blonde groaned and wriggled underneath her, her hand emerging out of the covers to swat at Lisa legs. The brunette fell on the bed in a fit of giggles,

"You're never a morning person, why so happy?" Rosé laughed.

"That's actually a very good question," Lisa smirked.

"Wait.. Are you dressed already!" Rosé peered over the covers at Lisa who was already clad in a pair of jeans and one of Rosé's t-shirts.

"Yep," Lisa replied, popping the p, "thanks for the t-shirt by the way," Lisa smiled, kissing Rosé on the nose.

"Suits you better anyway, may I ask why you're dressed exactly," Rosé smiled.

"I bought breakfast," Lisa smiled before jumped off the bed and exiting the room, "now your awake... Get up you lazy bitch!" Lisa wasn't expecting the pillow that had been thrown at her from the bed where Rosé sat eying Lisa. The brunette stuck her tongue out and laughed before going to the kitchen.

The pair had ditched their original plan of eating in Rosé's kitchen and instead brought a tray and sat on the blondes bed, well, Rosé was sat on the bed whilst Lisa bounced around her.

"Lisa seriously what's got into you this morning!" Rosé laughed.

"I'm sorry is it illegal for a girl to be happy and excited," Lisa joked.

"It is when your normally... Not," she smiled, "well, not this happy, I'm not saying you're grumpy."

"Nice save Park," Lisa smiled, "where's your case?" Lisa swung open the older girls wardrobe.

"Under the bed?" Rosé offered, pulling up the duvet and sticking her head over the bed, looking for her case. Lisa took this opportunity to bounce towards Rosé and smack her ass hard with her hand. "Oh trust you to do that," Rosé laughed, pulling her case out from underneath her bed and cocking an eyebrow at her girlfriend.

"You love it babe don't lie," Lisa smirked, leaning towards Rosé so there lips were centimetres apart before abruptly pulling away, laughing,

"Now... We pack!" Lisa grinned.

___________________________________

"Urgh, Lisa!! Seriously, can't you just tell me where we're going already," Rosé was taking her pillow and hitting the brunette repeatedly from around the room.

"Dude! If you stop hitting me I might tell you!" Lisa laughed, collapsing on the blondes bed. Rosé sat next to her excitedly and hugged the pillow to her chest.

"Welllll..." Rosé asked.

"Pfft! I said maybe, thanks for stopping hitting me though," Lisa whipped a pillow out from behind her back and jumped up, whacking Rosé back whilst laughing. The blonde simply whined and curled into a ball, allowing Lisa to hit her, secretly enjoying the way the wind swept through her curls.

Eventually Lisa slumped down onto the bed and lied next to Rosé, her head propped up onto her hands.

"Payback," she whispered into her ear, giggling before pressing her lips lightly to Rosé's ear lobe.

"You're mean! I am no where near closer to know where we are going. I mean, I have hardly any clues! I have a bathing suit, a jumper, shorts, jeans, stuff for all weathers basically!!" Rosé groaned.

"Yeah well I guess you'll just have to wait, c'mon baby I promise you'll like it I wouldn't of asked you otherwise. I'm hoping the weather will be in our favour but you can't be sure," Lisa smiled, taking her hand and rubbing small circles on Rosé's back.

"Okay," Rosé whispered, letting herself smile.

"There's the smile I love. Now c'mon we've packed and you have another few hours of 'Lisa time' before I myself have to pack," she smiled as Rosé crawled up next to her, nestling her head in the crook of Lisa's neck. She grabbed the remote and turned on the telly on the wall.

The next few hours were spent with light conversation, mostly about whatever the pair were watching, before Lisa had to leave to pack and get ready for the next day.

"I'm picking you up at 10am Park, be prepared!!" Lisa smiled.

"Oh I will be, it's you I'm worried about," Rosé winked as she walked Lisa to the door.

"See you Rosie," Lisa gave Rosé a few kisses before smiling and leaving.

That night Lisa was bouncing with energy, she couldn't wait for the next few days with Rosé. It had been roughly 3 months since they became official and Lisa didn't want my to rush things with the blonde, but she hoped that this time would be the time. Her and Rosé had done some sexy things with each other but she really wanted to actually make love to her on this trip, she was going to try and make it as romantic as possible.

She smiled to herself as she thought about the upcoming time, Lisa decided to take Rosé there for four days. She'd searched the Internet for a few days and found a small cabin in Portland, Maine, away from the busy town but not too far to travel. It had a jacuzzi on site, yet dependant on the weather, Lisa didn't know what would happen.

She snuggled down in her bed and closed her eyes, hoping for the best four days with Rosé she could have, she smiled and slowly fell asleep.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤