20. Revelations

Lisa and Rosé had decided the night after they officially got together that they should probably tell Lisa's dad, after all he deserved to know on the professional level.

The pair were currently walking next to each other on their way to Mr. Brüschweiler's office, both craving to just hold each others hands but not wanting anyone to know just yet.

"You're dad knows your gay right? This won't be a total surprise to him will it?" Rosé wondered as the pair neared his office.

"Oh yeah he knows and he's fine with it, he was a bit iffy at the start but then he was fine with it, whereas my mum totally supported me whatever," Lisa smiled and Rosé quickly gave her hand a quick squeeze before the brunette knocked on the door and the pair entered.

"Lisa, oh and Rosé, nice to see you," Mr. Brüschweiler began with a smile as he gestured to the two chairs in front of his desk, inviting them to sit down. They both said hello back and after exchanging a glance Lisa spoke up, "So we came here not for something especially work related but I thought you should know," she began, fiddling with her fingernails as she spoke.

"Lisa what is it, i know when you're nervous about telling me something but it's okay," he chuckled to himself.

"Well, um, me and Rosé... We're kind of together." She looked up and made eye contact with her father.

"You kind of are or you are?" He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, we are, like fully," Lisa smiled over as Rosé and she gave a reassuring smile.

"That's great Lisa I'm happy for you both, I'm also glad you told me, it doesn't exactly change anything, just make sure your not too much at school but you know that. But Rosé you know what happens if you break my little girl's heart," he gave a stern glare at Rosé who's face turned from a smile to looking terrified, her job could be on the line.

"Relax Rosie, he's only joking!" Lisa chuckled as she placed her hand on top of Rosé's and smiled at her, "dad you need to stop doing that!" She turned to her father who was simply smiling.

"Sorry Rosé, I don't mean it," he smiled sincerely at Rosé who just sighed with a slight smile.

"Thank you Mr. Brüschweiler, I promise I'll never hurt Lisa intentionally and I'll have her back through anything," Rosé said.

"Thank you Rosé that means a lot, and don't worry with the whole Mr. Brüschweiler thing when it's just us, you can call me Marco." He stuck out his hand and Rosé shook it with a quick nod of her head. The two then left the office and headed to the staff room to meet with the there before their first class, it was still pretty early in the morning so they grabbed a cup of coffee on the way.

"Well that went well," Lisa sighed as as slumped down on a sofa in the staff room, Rosé sat next to her.

"Yeah sure did, your dad was really nice to me. Well apart from his little joke," she laughed.

"Oh yeah, sorry about him he's a bit... Yeah," Lisa trailed off.

"That's okay." Was Rosé's simple reply as she rested her head on Lisa's shoulder.

"Hey, about what you said to my dad... Did you really mean that?" Lisa asked as she played with the ring on her index finger, twisting it around her digit so the small knot went round in circles,
It was a gift from her mother.

"Course I did Lili, I'll stick by you through whatever and yeah I know that any couple will have fights and I'm not saying we won't but what I'm saying is that I will never give up on you without a fight. We'll help each other through the bad times and celebrate the good ones, course I meant it." Rosé said as she took Lisa's hand in her own and stroked her thumb over the girls knuckles.

"Woah Rosie that's really sweet. I'll stick by you too and even though I don't like to show my emotions too much or let my walls down I will for you, maybe not straight away but as we go on you'll see. You're different Rosie, your special and I will take as long as it takes for me to be able to show how much you mean to me," Lisa brought the girls entwined hands up to her mouth and placed a light kiss on the back of Rosé's palm. In response the girl lifted her head and placed a sweet kiss on Lisa's cheek before returning her head to the girls shoulder.

"Are we going to tell the others? Bambam, Jennie, Jisoo?" Rosé asked quietly.

"I'll probably have to tell Bambam given that we're so close, but I'll make sure he doesn't say anything to anyone and its up to you about Jennie and Jisoo, I'm fine with them knowing but it's your call babe."

"Oooh I get a babe now do I?" Rosé laughed in response, "let's say if the topic comes up we'll tell them but if it doesn't then we can tell them at a later date and I'm okay with Bambam knowing, I trust him and know you two are close."

"Course you get a babe," Lisa smirked, "and that's a good idea, I agree." Rosé mumbled in response and snuggled closer into Lisa, "you do realise we have to teach class soon you can't fall asleep on me yet Park," Lisa chuckled.

"Yet?" Rosé cocked an eyebrow and smirked at Lisa.

"Urgh! You know what I mean, you're so annoying," she laughed as she pushed Rosé's head lightly with her hand before sticking her tongue out at her.

The two stayed in the staff room for a while, chatting with Jisoo and Jennie before a quick greeting to Bambam as he sauntered in, just making it on time.

"Almost late Bhuwakul what's got into you?" Lisa asked, faking a shocked expression.

"Oh shut up Lalisa, you'd be surprised to know that I overslept," he chuckled, "anyway I better go," he gave a quick wave to the girls and began making his way to the English class.

"I better be off too, I'm setting up practicals all day in order to 'get the kids more involved in Science' - it's gonna be great!" Jisoo smiled as she waved to the three of them and excited the room.

"Bye Jichu," Jennie called after her, "coffee at lunch remember!" She laughed.

"Ooooh coffee with Jisoo eh Jennie," Lisa smirked.

"What about it... It's, um, just coffee y'know," Jennie stammered. Lisa's eyes slightly widened at Jennie's flustered state,

"Oh my gosh! Dude you totally like her!" Lisa teased, laughing at how the blonde's cheeks reddened slightly.

"No I do not Manoban," she said firmly.

"Yeaaaah... You might as well admit it Jen you two eye fuck each other all the time. Right Rosie?" Lisa turned to the blonde stood next to her, observing the exchange.

"Don't get me in on this Lili!" She laughed. Lisa simply smiled at her and turned her attention back to Jennie.

"So... Jennie likes Jisoo huh?" She smiled lightly.

"Urgh! Okay yes I do, big deal." Jennie sighed.

"Knew it! Good for you though Jen, good for you," Lisa nodded her head at Jennie who just smiled in response.

The trio departed soon after to start the school day, Rosé and Lisa feeling on top of the world knowing that Lisa's dad approved of their relationship and with the newfound information that it was true that in fact Jennie does have the hots for the leggy science teacher.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤