intro

Thank you so much for clicking on my story, it means the absolute world to me! I've been a Harry Styles fan since the third grade (I'm nineteen now) and his most recent album Harry's House has completely blown me away. I dunno if it's just me, but I feel like he has a knack for releasing music when I need it the most. 

I recently just had a really tough year with my health that led to me having to leave school and take a temporary medical leave while I get three surgeries. (I'm currently 1/3 of the way through, hopefully, I'll be getting the second one soon). This album has made me feel seen and heard in ways that I can't even describe, plus I love that Harry got a little more explicitly personal with us. 

(Sometimes I hate the critique that this album is more personal, I feel like he was always personal in his music, he just wasn't very black and white about it). 

I've had the album on repeat since it came out and while I'm still writing scripts for other projects I thought it would be really cool to write a mini-story for every song on the album! I hope you guys enjoy them!

All Rights Reserved 

You'll realize this as you get into the story, but the indivisual chapters aren't in chronological order, and you get through the story you'll be able to put pieces of the puzzle together. 

Chapters are briefly edited, right now I'm just trying to have fun as a write, but ofc I'll go back and fix obvious mistakes as I notice them/as they are brought to my attention. 

 *remember we should be treating people with kindness, I will not tolerate any bullying, hate speech, etc. on my story*