Special Annex Building

Start from the beginning

A Spider looking zombie then jumps down at me from atop of the roof  that was on the doorway.

I dodge the spider looking zombie and Amasawa is a little suprised by the zombie

 "Ok try to attack the spider zombies legs if we can cut its legs we can immobilize the zombie and kill it." While saying trying to help Amasawa kill the zombie I am dodging it zombie while Amasawa is trying to figure out how to immobilize it.

She found a strategy she kicks the spider zombie the spider zombie gets launched a few feet in the air while doing that the spider zombie lands on it's back I then cut off it's legs and kill it.

 "That was a kind of a hassle at least we now know that this type of Special zombie is and how we can kill it easily it just seems like a regular zombie that can climb and jump really high though."

"Your right this is the first special zombie I seen."

"This is my second time seeing one the first is when I killed the special zombie back at the gym."

I take out a empty water bottle and cuts open the spider zombie and withdraw blood from it.

"Why did you that for?"

"So I can experiment with it and try to find a cure or something related to that."

"Good idea a cure would be nice but I like this better its funnier and I get to spend time with you  more."

 "Sure"

 "Ok  I think we should make this our base of operations it is a 3 story building with 8-6 rooms on each floor the second floor had 8 rooms while the first floor had 6 and the third floor has 8 rooms too so In total we will have 22 rooms which is plenty, we should start moving our stuff into this place."

 "Alright I guess we will return to the dorms now"

 "Ok you go do that I will start boarding up the windows and the doors with the wood from the desks."

 "Ok see you in a bit also should I bring a few mattresses."

 "Sure you do that It would be nice sleeping on that instead of the floor."

*Timeskip

As Amawasa was bringing the supplies I was going to head to the Art club room I remembered how there was a art that used nails so I decided to grab nails there and a hammer if they were there I would be able to board up the windows (If you are wondering why nails and a hammer would be in Art Club room there is art out there that is made out of nails so that's why just wanted to clarify something.) 

I got to the club room opened the door and started to look around for hammers and nails I knew there was going to be some nails and a hammer here as earlier in the school year I remembered coming upon a post of a creation using nails I was able to find the nails. I grabbed the nails and hammer and started boarding up the windows.

After some time Amawasa was finished up moving the stuff and started helping me board up the windows after some time wefinished

 "Finally that took a long time I'm hungry you hungry?"

 "Ya of course I'm hungry for that di-food want to eat beans?"

 "Uh ya sure."

We ate dinner and started to do our own things

"I'm going to go the roof."

 "Ok"

I start to go to the roof and arrive at the roof 

Ayanakoji Pov

Today was a long day we encountered a new type of zombie it was easy enough to kill it wasn't as strong as the Infected Katsuragi but was still  more difficult then the normal zombie. 

The stars look nice tonight I'm gonna close my eyes for a bit

Ayanakoji then went to sleep by accident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I was kind of out of it today so I am sorry if this chapter was very non productive I might take a break tomorrow if I'm still out of it so maybe don't expect a chapter tomorrow so good bye.