Briana's breath got stuck in her throat as soon as he mentioned about his love. She knew she was never even a potential love to Jake but him mentioning about these things to her, got her nerve-wrecked.

"I'm sure you're aware that I'm getting married to this girl called Mia, who happens to be the one I met in New York. Well she said that she knows me well because she spent time with me in the club", he said, pressing on 'spend time'. Turns out, she might not really be the one who had spent time with me!", he said circling around Briana as he spoke. "But something else happened that night with me in the NY Club..", he turned around to look at her reaction and to his relief, Briana's face expressions had changed, hinting that she knew something about that night. She looked nervous, like a deer caught in the headlights.

"That night at the Club, I met this girl, enchanted by her fragrance and beauty", he continued. "We danced for some time and then had the most amazing night of our lives, though I'm not sure if she liked it the way I did", he said, looking back at her. Briana's head was lowered as she listened to him carefully. "Unfortunately, I was so wasted for my own good, that I don't happen to remember her face at all!", he said, walking towards the wall that held her pictures with her family. He looked at her pictures in awe as some of them depicted her childhood. "And That girl, just took my breath away. I couldn't forget her even though I don't remember her. She had this aura around her that couldn't let me get over her. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever spent my time with. I miss her, each and every inch of her. But look at me!", he huffed. "I just can't get her now!", he sniggered.

Briana was following his each and every move, now

Briana was following his each and every move, now. She had a little hint of what he was talking about but that night, before her, Jake was seen with a lot of other women. So it was difficult for her to understand who exactly he was talking about, not like she remembered all of them. She was about to interrupt him when he started talking again.

"But Briana, I've fallen in love... I've fallen in love with that girl", he stammered, "With the girl whom I don't even remember!", he finished. Briana couldn't hold back her tears as soon as she heard him say he loves someone else

Jake shifted his attention from the pictures to her. He found her standing at the same spot where he left her, as she tried to control her whimpers. Jake almost rushed to her, wanting to hold her in his arms so that she could shed her tears, but he stopped. He controlled himself as he wanted to see whether she feels anything for him or not. Whether he's special to her or not, and for that- he had to wait!

"She was beautiful, amazing and most wonderful woman I'd even seen. I could stay with her and devour her all my life. I want to be with her, to make her happy and be the reason behind her every emotion. I want her, Briana, I want her so bad that I can't even explain", he yelled as he tried to control his anger, frustration and disappointment. "Only God know how much I've tried to look for her.. but all in vain. I felt useless for not even able to find the girl that I'd unintentionally, irresponsibly, irreversibly fallen in love with", he grunted, punching the wall that held her family pictures.