6

The undiscovered LOVE.....

.

.

.

Jake was lying comfortably but something was disturbing him. He moved around to look for his pillow to cover his ears but found nothing. His eyes were closed while his hand did the job of looking for the nearest thing to cover his ears with. The volume kept on increasing, finally yelling at him to wake up.

He jerked up into a sitting position as he fidgeted for his phone as it was his alarm which went off every time he tried to snooze it. His eyes were half open as he tapped on his side table to get his hand on his phone. However, instead of his side table, he came in contact with the ground, chilled as it could be.

Rubbing his eyes open, he looked around the area to see where he was. Shoes, shirt, belt, tables, chair, cables and what not was surrounding him. Moreover, the room was way too dark with only a beam of light entering though the half ajar door. By now, he was completely awake and aware of his surroundings.

He was in a fucking Store Room!

He quickly grabbed his trousers and took his phone out of it. On turning it on, he saw the time.

10 fucking am!

"How did I sleep through that??", he scratched his neck.

He looked around and grabbed his things hastily. Jake was more than confused on finding himself all alone in that room. Where did the girl go? Most importantly, when? Why didn't she wake him up?

He was angry at her!

Though, unable to remember her face, he decided never to get that drunk!

He got up, got dressed and decided to leave the room before anyone catches him there. He opened the door to leave when something chimed on the floor. He looked at the source and found a bracelet lying on the floor. It was broken and from the looks of it, it was only half of it. He looked around the room to search for the other half but all in vain.

Jake knew that it had to do something with the girl. However, the bracelet wasn't the only reminiscent of her, his clothes also had her scent in them. He hated it the moment he put his shirt on;

But liked it at the same time!

It was the only thing he remembered to be hers, rest everything was a bit blur. He had drank too much last night; as a result, he was unable to form a picture of her in his mind, though he clearly remembered what it was like to be with her!

Jake remembered very clearly how the sex was! He loved it!

Totally loved it!