Differing Caliburs

Amano didn't really know how to help when it came to destroying the Excaliburs. He could move under the radar better than before since Rias had taken the night to chat with Sona about Kiba's unofficial parting with the peerage.

Amano put on a burgundy hoodie over his uniform to conceal most of his attributes as he left his apartment with Xenovia and Irina.

"If you're looking for suspicious activity, Kuoh has its hotspots. For starters, the abandoned church, the warehouse on Fareth, and lastly, the docks." Amano listed.

"If there are three of us, and three locations, it may be best we split up." Xenovia suggested.

"I disagree. Besides... seems there's four." Amano said turning around, seeing Koneko step out from an alley.

"I saw them enter your apartment before. So I waited to see what they did." She answered.

"Want in?" Amano asked with a smile. "Of course. We need to get Kiba back." She said with a nod, determined to bring their friend back to the peerage, and appease his vengeance.

"I say we stick to us four and tackle the list in the order I said. That was ranked via crime rate." Amano said with a sigh, giving Xenovia a pitiful glance at the horror trope she suggested.

"I agree. Besides, what were up against isn't something we should take so lightly as to fight alone." Irina added.

Xenovia felt attacked and frowned. "I only meant to cover more ground."

"Leave the strategies to the strategist. I'm amazing at mobas." Amano said with a smirk, walking away.

"What's a moba?" Xenovia asked in confusion.

"Nerd stuff." Koneko replied.

"You take that back!" Amano turned and shouted.

"This is the warehouse. It was quickly abandoned after a few accidents and mishaps, deemed bad luck, but it was mostly the natural conditions of muddy soil." Amano explained.

"Oh, I remember that... creepy stuff." Irina commented.

"You lived here?" Amano asked. "Yup! I moved away when I was younger because my parents got a job overseas." Irina answered.

"Neat." Amano shrugged.

Amano suddenly lunged at Koneko with his swords drawn, making the three gasp as he clashed with a rigid and pointy blade.

Within moments, the assailant roughly pushed him back, making him fly into a concrete support pillar.

The three turned and saw Freed Sellzen laugh at Amano, before licking his blade.

"I was just waiting to get back at your bitch ass! So glad you made the effort to put yourself on the chopping block!" He cheered.

Xenovia and Irina lashed their blades towards his neck, and he rose his jagged blade to block, three golden auras radiating from their Holy swords.

"Freed Sellzen. Hear me! I condemn your soul in the name of our God!" Xenovia shouted with anger. "How dare you utter that bastard's name! In front of me?! Die!" Freed shouted back, the three leaping back before engaging again at much quicker speed.

Amano was still recovering from taking such a critical attack nearly head on at an irregular angle.

Koneko helped him and saw that he was indeed cut on his hip from only being able to push the blade away from her.

Purple and black mist poured from his wound and he panted in agony, unable to even speak as he held Koneko for support.

"I'm not... out yet..." Amano glared.