Battle of Rages

Kiba sheathed his primary sword with a blank stare. Koneko tightened the fingers gloves on her hands, and glanced over at Amano. Akeno took a long sip of her tea, before glancing at him as well.

Asia and Rias gave looks of disbelief on top of that.

"Why are you wearing your uniforms?" Amano asked, wearing his long, wool pajama pants, and a white t-shirt.

"Change. Now." Rias ordered with a glare.

"What? Why? I can't be comfortable as I kick ass?" Amano asked as she stormed over. "Not like that. We didn't train all this time for you to embarrass me anyway." Rias scoffed, grabbing his collar and dragging him to the shower.

"Woah! You can't be serious! I didn't bring anything else!" Amano complained, trying to keep Rias from taking off his shirt.

Before Rias could protest further, a teleportation circle brought Grayfia into the room, just before Sona and Tsubaki, the latter being Vice President of the Student Council, into the room.

They all saw Amano struggling not to get his shirt taken off, and stared in silence.

"I would ask if you were ready, my lady, but the answer seems clear." Grayfia commented.

"More than ready!" Amano shouted, muffled by the shirt over his face and arms.

"...I see. In a few moments, we'll use this same magic circle to transport you and your servants to the battlefield." Grayfia said professionally, despite being unamused by Amano's antics. Lowborns will be Lowborns.

"I'll be in the Student Council broadcast booth calling the game. We'll be cheering you and your interesting pawn on." Sona announced. "Good luck." She parted, taking her leave with Tsubaki beside her.

"I must inform you, Rias, the Great Devil Lucifer will be watching the game. So... keeping that Pawn in check seems best." Grayfia continued.

"The workings of my pawn don't concern him." Rias sighed. "Yeah! I'm gonna make her and her momma proud!" Amano shouted, still forgetting to put his shirt down.

Rias clocked him in the head, regretting ever agreeing to Rating Game in such a short time span. She stared at the dazed teen with grimace, before seeing Grayfia shake her head.

"It's time." Grayfia announced, the teleportation circle activating once again.

The House of Gremory all appeared in a room identical to the club room. Immediately, Grayfia's voice came from the space all around them, like a PA system.

"Your attention, please." She began. "My name is Grayfia. I am a servant of the House of Gremory. I will be the designated referee during today's Rating Game."

"As you know, Pawns can be promoted by reaching the assigned home-bases of each peerage. Rias, the Occult Research Club room of the old school building, Riser, the Principal's Office of the new school building. Good luck to all. You may begin." Grayfia finished.

Rias immediately handed out pink earrings to her peerage. They were communication devices that would disappear upon equipping them.

"The enemy base is just across the way. Cutting through the school grounds might be quick, but it's not an option. Riser will want to leave us the worst options. He'll station his Knights or Rooks behind the athletic clubhouse, taking that route off of our table." Rias began.

"Then we should be sure to secure the Gymnasium. It's adjacent to their home base and not too far from us. It's a vantage point, and can even serve as a diversion for the other side." Kiba explained.