Equals

It's been two weeks since Amano fought Riser, and to say that things went back to normal was slightly true. Summonings, flyers, executing stray Devils, and much more miscellaneous tasks came across their schedule.

The use of slightly, is in the tense of a sudden arrival on school grounds in the current day.

"They did a great job cleaning the place. Feels like we're getting a fresh start." Rias complimented, sitting on the couch and eyeing the sparkling floor.

Amano had just arrived with Asia, and noticed the lack of the Prince of Kuoh, making him confused.

"Where's Kiba?" He questioned.

"Seems he took the entire day off. He's been acting strange lately. Not sure what happened after that recent stray we killed." Koneko answered.

"I hope he's okay." Asia said with a frown.

Amano thought back to the stray Devil from two nights ago, where Kiba seemed incredibly distracted compared to his usual cool, composed self. He almost got killed from it had Amano not saved him.

"Fantastic. Everyone's here." Akeno said as she arrived.

"What made you late, Akeno?" Rias asked with concern.

"Well, I brought some guests, and was helping them get here." Akeno said with a smile, Sona and Tsubaki entering after her.

"Thank you for having us." Sona greeted. "They said they had something urgent to discuss with you." Akeno exclaimed.

"Rias, would you mind coming with me to my house right away, please." Sona requested. "This isn't something you're going to want to discuss in front of a lot of people, trust me."

"You make it sound dire." Rias commented, standing up from the couch.

"It is. Very dire." Sona replied.

Amano was walking home, having recently parted with Asia and Koneko since the President canceled club for such an intense meeting.

Amano was busy racking his brain to sleuth as to why things were getting so ominous as of late.

Kiba was more distant than the Western Hemisphere, and now Sona called Rias away for something that even the club couldn't hear about.

"This could use a nap—"

Amano felt the intense presence of two Holy beings, and suddenly froze as a footstep came from behind him.

It wasn't close, but it was obvious they had began approaching him.

Amano slowly turned around and saw two white cloaks standing down the street, stopped after seeing him acknowledge the two.

Amano summoned his swords, and a noticeable difference was an icy gem in the bottom of the handles

The two cloaked figures saw this as challenge, and were about unravel their own swords slung across their back, but they grew shocked when Amano suddenly turned away.

He used his swords to scratch his back, and began walking away again.

'What the...?' The two wondered, not sure if he had even seen them or not.

But it did confirm he was a supernatural being, the way he summoned swords from thin air.

"We have confirmed that your childhood friend is no longer here. What shall you do?" A woman with a mature voice asked.

"Oh, how tragic! I never thought he would move too!" A more dramatic voice whined. "Well... I guess that leaves only business."

~•~