ʜᴀʟғ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

"Where are you going?" I asked seeing Miranda lugging a large suitcase down the stairs

"Back to the apartment, they finished fixing the plumbing." She explained.

"Oh."

"I'm sure Justin will always hang around, he loves your pool." Miranda joked.

"I wish you guys could just stay." I said and she smiled.

"Me too, that hot tub is amazing." She said with a laugh.

"I know you and my dad haven't been going out that long, but I just want you to know we really loved having you guys here." I said and she smiled.

"Hey, we are still gonna be around. How about we keep the Friday night dinners?" She said and I smiled.

"I'd like that."

"I know I'm not your mom, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I'm not just dating your dad, I'm here for you too." Miranda said and I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you guys." I said hugging her just as Justin walked from the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"What's with the hugging?" He asked mouth full of food.

"Didn't I tell you to be dressed and have your room packed?" Miranda said raising a brow at her son.

"I was so going to do that, but Nat here told me to not follow your orders, because she wants me to stay. Now, I told her that was crazy-" Justin said making up some wild story and I cut him off.

"No, way! So, not true." I said and Miranda just laughed.

"You. Go pack." Miranda said pointing at her son.

"You, my favorite new daughter, make sure you eat something before school." She said and I smiled pleased as I snatched the bowl from Justin's hands.

"Enjoy packing."

I walked into Hanna's, knowing the girls had met her there since she was just released from the hospital.

"Hey, what the hell!" Spence said as I walked over to them.

"Hello, to you too." I said surprised at her mood.

"Ian told me you withdrew from the team." She said and I sighed.

"Look, about that-"

"Come on, Nat I really needed you there. It's weird with Ian."

"I'm sorry, Spence." I said and Hanna just kinda gave me a look.

"What's going on with you? I feel like everyday we find something new out about you." Aria said and I sighed.

"We just had that whole conversation about trusting each other, and we know about me and Ali, Spence and Ian, and Aria and Mr. Fitz, but your the only one still hiding." Emily said and I just looked over at Hanna.

"Nat, it's time." She said and I sighed.

"Alright, alright. I don't volunteer at the hospital, I'm not the perfect daddy's girl, alright? I'm a mess. I was dating Alison's brother and when she disappeared, and he left me, I fell apart like the pathetic mess I am. I'm in therapy, because I can't cope with losing my high school boyfriend, it's embarrassing." I said and they all just looked with wide eyes, expecting anything, but that.

"Jason?" Spencer said and I just shook my head at his name.

"He was the college boy." Emily said connecting the dots.