ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ

"I made you an appointment to see Sullivan this morning." Jared said stopping his daughter from rushing out of the house.

"Why, I saw her yesterday?"

"Well, with what happened to Emily, and Toby still missing, I figured you could benefit from an extra session." He said and I sighed.

"But, I'm supposed to go with the girls to check on Em." I said and he just held a hard face.

"Emily isn't going anywhere, just a quick session."

"Your father called and told me about your friend Emily. I wanted to hear what happened while it was fresh in your mind." Sullivan said and I crossed my arms over my chest defensively.

"I don't even know what happened."

"Well, let's start with the beginning of the night."

"I just did normal Homecoming things. I danced with some friends, worked a booth, and drank punch. It wasn't until I noticed all my friends were missing." I explained and he just studied me for a moment.

"You seem overwhelmed."

"Well, I'm juggling a lot right now. No offense, but I didn't have time to come in today, not that my dad cared to ask me." I snapped and she just fought a smile.

"What did you have planned?"

"We are still working on Ali's memorial, I'm planning a dinner with Ezra and Wes sometime this week, and my dads trying to make family plans with his girlfriend and her son." I said tightening my crossed arms.

"Is Jason coming for the memorial?"

"He's been calling, but I haven't had time to call him back so I'm not sure." I said and she pursed her lips.

"Haven't had time, or haven't made time?" She asked and I glared at her.

"What's the difference?"

"I think you are taking on so much so you have a excuse not to return his calls." Sullivan said and I let out a short laugh.

"I don't think everything I do relates to him." I said and she smiled.

"Then prove me wrong, call him."

"What? Right now?" I asked surprised and the woman excitedly nods.

"Oh my god, you are insane." I said pulling out my phone and dialing.

"Put it on speaker." She said and I so badly wanted to flip her off.

"Insane." I repeated as I speaker phone dialed.

"Hey, Nat. I'm glad you called, I was beginning to think you were dodging my calls." Jason said picking up the phone.

"Yeah, I was..just super busy lately." I said and Sullivan just shook her head.

"So, what's up?"

"Well..." I trailed off and she just sat up and walked out the door, giving some privacy.

"It's just nice to hear your voice." I said and Jason just chuckled.

"Rough week?" He asked and I sighed.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Tell me about it." He said and I did.

"Homecoming was a nightmare, Emily got hurt, everyone thinks it was Toby, I joined a virgins only club with Hanna, because she wanted to impress her boyfriend, and I went to homecoming with my step brother." I explained and Jason took a breath taking it all in.