ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

"Earth to Natalie." Dr. Sullivan said waving her hand to catch my attention.

"Sorry, where was I?" I asked completely forgetting what we were talking about.

"I asked you how you've been, is everything alright?" She asked and I bit the corner of my lip in thought.

"Everything I say here is completely between us, right? As long as it's not dangerous." I said and she nodded.

"That's correct."

"I found out I'm adopted, crazy right? Dad and I are fine, we talked about it, but I met my birth brother, and turns out I have a twin as well. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if it's selfish of me to want to get to know them?" I asked and Sullivan who was completely blind sided just took down some notes.

"I think it's completely normal to want to know the people you are related to." She said and I sighed.

"I just don't want my dad to feel like I was out looking for more, like he wasn't enough family for me." I explained and she looked down as her notepad in front of her.

"Relating this to your past relationships, do you feel you have a pattern of feeling the need to constantly reassure people?" She asked and I just bit my lip nervously.

"Who reassures you Natalie?"

"I think you should reach out to your brothers, it could be good for you to build some stable relationships." She said and I smiled, I had hoped she would say that.

"I think I'm going to go out to dinner with them, a nice public setting. I met Ezra already, but my twin is away at boarding school." I explained, giving the woman time to jot her notes.

"That's good Natalie, I'm happy with how much you are opening up."

"You are late." Spencer complained as I walked into Aria's room, she was still lying in bed, her room was full of takeout boxes and was covered in clothes.

"I stopped at the dry cleaners." I said throwing the dress bag onto Aria's dress.

"How is she supposed to go to Homecoming without a dress." I said and Aria crossed her arms.

"She said she isn't going." Emily said and I rolled my eyes.

"She will when she see's the dress I bought her." I said and her eyes sparkled a bit.

"I'm sure it's great, I just don't know." Aria said and Hanna perked up.

"If you're not coming, can you at least cast an absentee ballot?" Hanna said and I chuckled.

"You've got homecoming queen locked down." I said and she smirked.

"Really? You guys rigged the election?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Sorry, I have enough to do already, thanks. I'm head of the committee, half of which is out sick with the flu, so I'll be restocking the ice and refilling the hummus bowl... And trying to look cute for my first official date." Spence said and we all looked at her and smiled.

"With Alex?" Emily asked and she nodded.

"Wait, you're bringing him to homecoming?" I asked and she nodded again.

"Damn! Now I have to come." Aria added.

"Seriously, you guys, he's not gonna know anybody there, so can you just do your best to make him feel included?" She asked.

"No, we were planning on freezing him out. Hanna joked.

"All right, moving on. Nat, who are you gonna bring?" Spencer asked and I rolled my eyes.