ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ғʟɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

"There's no way you went to that concert!" Wes said excitedly and I nodded.

"My friend had vip tickets, a bunch of us went the other night." I said and he just sighed.

"I've got to get some better friends." He joked.

"You'd love my dads girlfriends son, Justin. He's like obsessed with that band." I said and Wesley squinted his eyes.

"What are the chances you are talking about Justin Morgan?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Wait, you know my step brother?" I asked and he laughed.

"Know him? We were best friends up until freshman year, when mother sent me to boarding school." He explained.

"I remember him, I knew he looked familiar. I wonder why he never said something to me." Ezra questioned and Wes awkwardly shrugged.

"Do you see that weather out there? There's no way I'm going to make it for the SAT's." I said and Wesley smirked.

"Just skip, who needs college anyway." He said and Ezra slapped his shoulder.

"That's what got you sent to boarding school. I'll take you, I have to drop him off at the train station anyway." He said and I nodded grabbing my bag.

"I'm regret wearing a dress with those winds." I said and Wes nodded grabbing some sweat pants and a large sweatshirt out of his gym bag.

"Throw this over your outfit." He said and I laughed as I did so.

"I look like that guy from eight mile."

"That guy? Oh my god you are too young." Ezra laughed as all three of us walked out of his apartment.

He dropped me off at Spencer's, since her mom was going to be bringing us all there.

"Since when do you work out?" Hanna joked as I walked into Spencer's.

"Funny, I just didn't want to get soaked from the rain. Where's Em?" I asked setting down my bag and pulling out a brush to fix my damp hair.

"She's probably on her way."

Mrs. Hastings drove us over to the school and much to Spencer's dismay she walked us inside.

"Natalie honey, why don't you go change out of those wet clothes before you get sick. I'll check you in." Mrs. Hastings said and I nodded and left the group and went straight into the bathroom.

I took off the sweat suit and folded it into my bag. I went over to the mirror and grabbed a tissue to fix my smeared makeup.

My phone rang and I picked up to my frantic father on the other line.

"Natalie". He said you could hear the startled tone in his voice.

"Hey, I'm at the school waiting to take my SAT's." I said and he let out a breath of relief.

"There's a tree down on Saw Mill road and they closed York street, I know you were driving I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Mrs. Hastings drove us, why is York street closed off?" I asked and he sighed.

"From what I've heard, someone destroyed the memorial you girls put together." He said and my first thought was Jason. I knew it took a lot from him to come back here and put this memorial together, and now it was gone.

"Try not to think about it, focus on that test and getting into med school like me." Jared joked, in attempt to lighten the mood.

"I'll pick you up after my shift, okay?" He said and I agreed before hanging up and walking out into the hall.