ɪ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

I had never ran as fast as when I got the call from my dad about Hanna being rushing into the hospital. I was so fast, Justin nor Miranda, could process, but her motherly instincts kicked in, as she beat me to the car and drove us there.

"She is fine, she is going to be okay." Jared said as he wrapped his daughter into his arms immediately as she ran into the hospital.

Behind his back I saw all the girls in the waiting room. I let go of him and ran over to them.

"What the hell happened?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, thank god." Emily said immediately throwing her arms around me.

"You said you'd meet us later, we thought maybe A had gotten to you, too." Spencer explained as Emily let go.

"I'm fine, is Hanna?"

"She'll be okay, a few broken bones. We think she know who A is." Aria explained.

"Then, she isn't safe here. I'll convince my dad to sneak me into her room for the night." I said and Spencer let out a short laugh.

"You are eighty pounds of skin and bones, A could kill you without blinking." She said and my eyes widened like I was getting a flash back.

"Wait, I think A sent me stuff before this year. When I got into my accident, I didn't think of it till now, because I thought it was from Ali." I said and all of their eyes widened.

"What was it?" Spencer asked.

"I think A was the driver who drove me off the road that night."

"Okay, start from the beginning." Hanna said as I laid next to her on the hospital bed, while the girls stood around us.

"Well, the night I got into that accident I noticed a message on my phone, both from a blocked number. I wish I still had it saved, but it said something like, "I'm sorry, but you made me angry." and they signed it A and then I also had one of those cheesy gifts from the hospital left in my room." I explained to Hanna.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She asked.

"I thought it was Ali, and it never happened again until after that."

"Jesus, Nat." Spence breathed out as she leaned against the wall.

"What about you, what did you see last night?" I asked and she took a deep breath.

"Noel Kahn is A." She said and all of our eyes widened.

"There's no way."

"Yeah, I saw him in the woods, and he left an A message." Hanna said.

"You saw him leave a message?" Spencer asked and she nodded.

"He wrote something on the back of a car." She said.

"What did he write?" I asked.

"I see you." Aria said and Hanna looked taken back.

"How do you know that?" Hanna asked.

"I was in the car." Aria said.

"Who's car?"

"Ezra Fitz." She said and my eyes widened.

"No, freaking way." I said looking at the girl in complete shock. She was his date.

"How long have you been seeing him?" I asked.

"Since right before school started."

"Oh, my god. I can't even mentally process this right now. Back to A, there's no way it's Noel, maybe he was just jealous of Aria and her-situation." I said and Spencer just questioned.

"How do you know?"

"I've known him since I was old enough to walk, the stuff A's done. He would never do that to me, and to run his best friends girl over with a car, that's so not Noel." I defended.

"Ex-girlfriend." Hanna muttered.

"A is like your total frenemy, when have they ever tried to hurt you?" Aria asked and I shrugged.

"Besides, the car no., they just hurt the people I love."

"But, it's only ever to defend you. I think it'd make more sense if it was someone in our life that was close to you." Hanna said and I shrugged.

"Noel isn't smart enough for that, nor does he care enough about you four to torment you."

"Is there anyone else?" Aria asked.

"I don't think it's someone we'd suspect, like Jenna, Toby, Noel, I think they are all guilty of something, just not of being A."

"I think it's someone Ali really hurt, and now they want us to pay for it."

"Like they made her pay?" Hanna said and we all just went quiet.

"Open up Ez, I know you're home." I said banging my hand on the door.

"Jesus, Nat." Ezra said swinging open the door, it was obvious he was still asleep.

"Hanna got hit by a car, I've been at the hospital all night, but I guess you know that since you are dating my best friend." I exclaimed after pushing past him and throwing myself on the couch of his apartment.

"She told you." He sighed.

"She didn't have a choice, seeing as Noel Kahn spotted you." I said and he sighed again.

"Yeah, you are screwed. Me, I am sleep deprived, and starving." I said and he cracked a smile.

"Go steal some of my clothes and take a shower. I'll make you some breakfast." He said and I smiled.

"I cannot believe this, the amount of brother banging in the friend group is out of hand." I said and he rolled his eyes.

I walked into Spencer's straight from Ezra's to meet her and Aria.

"Hey." I said walking in as I dropped my bag.

"What are you wearing?" Spencer asked with a laugh.

"Where did you get that?" Aria asked stepping closer.

"Well-"

"Oh, my god. Is that his-why are you wearing my boyfriends stuff!" Aria said going to jump at me but, Spencer caught her.

"Oh. my god." I exclaimed.

"I stole it from the church donations you psycho." I said and she just let out a breath.

"Not very Catholic of you." Spencer muttered.

"I'm sorry. I'm sleep deprived, it's been a long couple of days." She said and I just nodded.

Suddenly Ian walked in the side door, and I visibly tensed, and then even more shockingly Mellissa walked in behind him in a wedding dress.

"We're married." She said and all of our eyes widened.

"Yeah, it's like last year never happened." Ian said eyeing Spencer.

"Congratulations." Aria muttered, before they walked out.

"Spencer, what just happened?" Aria asked.

"Her sister just married a creep, I'd put my money on Ian being A then anyone else." I said and they both looked at me.

"Why?"

"He's the only one who wanted to hurt me."