A little jealous?

"He loves you a lot, you know that Right?" Tony asked me as my head rested in his lap. "I can only hope." I answered with a chuckle. "Oh he does. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" He proclaimed.

"Not really, I'm busy noting everything down that he tells me." I answered as I closed my eyes. Tony put his hands in my hair and combed his hands through it. "God, y/n, when was the last time you brushed your hair?" He asked me as he yanked his hands through my hair once more. I let out a groan as I raised my head from his lap and put a hand where it hurt.

"Ouch, Stank." I told him as I laid my head back down. He chuckled at me as he messed my hair up again. I heard someone clear their throat, so my head snapped to the sound. "Hey." Tony and I said as we smiled at Stephen, the source of the sound. "Y/n, can we talk?" He asked me.

I sat up and looked over at Tony for a quick second. He looked from me to Stephen. "I suggest you do it." He whispered to me. I cleared my throat and stood up. I walked over to Stephen. He grabbed my hand and lead me away to the kitchen.

"Everything alright?" I questioned. He took a deep breath before looking down at the floor. "What's going on between you and Tony?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?"

He looked at me as if I was an idiot. "What? I generally don't understand. He's my best friend. He has been since graduating. I don't see him that way. Not to mention, he has Pepper." I told him honestly. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Then what was going on in there?" He asked.

"What? Is this an interrogation?!" I questioned him, growing impatient. "Just answer my question, Y/n." He demanded me. "Not when you act like that." I told him as I crossed my arms over my chest, turning defensive. "You're fucking cheating on me? YOU'RE CHEATING?!" He yelled. I held my posture as I looked up into his eyes. I said nothing.

"You're not denying it." He whispered out.

"Neither am I confirming it."

He calmed down slightly and sat down at the kitchen table. He hid his face in his palms and rested his elbows on the top of the table. "Come talk with me once you've calmed down." I said as I walked past him. He grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me into his lap. I moved so my legs were on either side of him. His hands on my hips. "I'm sorry." He apologized as he looked into my eyes. I grabbed onto his cheeks and dragged him closer to my face. "Stop trying to put your insecurities out on me, I would never cheat on you." I told him.

He nodded and relaxed his forehead on my right shoulder. I put a hand in his hair, the other staying on his cheek. "I love you." He whispered to me. "I know, Stephen." I told him. He sat up straight but let his shoulders fall back down. "That's all you get, yes." I told him, knowing he wanted me to say it back. He nodded and looked down at me with his puppy dog eyes. "No, Vincent, you won't be getting a kiss after that stunt." I told him as I went to stand.

"Please?" He asked. I relaxed back into his touch. I let out a sigh before kissing his cheek, then standing up and leaving to go to my own room.

I sat on my bed, book in hand, trying to concentrate on the words. Although it seemed to not make any sense in my mind. I let out a groan and was about to throw the book down on my bed again. But a knock stopped me. I looked up at my door to see Stephen slowly opening it. I quickly pulled my duvet over my body and turned onto my side, away from the door.

"Y/n?..." he asked out into the air. I kept quiet as I shut my eyes closed. I heard his footsteps near my bed. "I know you're awake, Y/n." He said as I felt my bed bend down. "I don't wanna talk with you." I grumbled out as I tightened the duvet around my body.

"I'm sorry, Y/n."

I kept quiet and rolled my eyes. How am I supposed to know he's really sorry? "Y/n?" He spoke again. "I don't forgive you." I told him.

"But I said I'm sorry?" He questioned. I turned my head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you serious?" I questioned him.

"What? I said I'm sorry? What more do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, just give me time."

"I have given you time."

Oh my gods, just SHUT up. I let out a groan as I turned back around with my duvet tightly wrapped around my body. "I'm not leaving until you forgive me." He said as I felt the bed move around. Why does he have to be so goddamn stubborn. I turned slightly to see what he was up to. He sat with his back against the head rest. His phone in his hands. I let out a groan as i threw myself back into my old position.

"Y/n?"  He asked. "No." I answered. "Y/n, come here." He told me. I stayed still for a little. I can't be mad at him forever. Right? I turned around and made sure not to look him in the eyes as I laid myself against him. He wrapped an arm around my back and held me close. "Have you forgiven me now?" He asked as he grabbed my chin and made me look up. "No." I told him as I removed his hand and laid my head back onto his chest.