Do you know what she likes?

STEPHENS POV
"Tony! I need you to assist me with something." I told him as I walked into his office. "Knock." He said as he kept working on something. I turned around and knocked on the closed door. "Now stop that and assist me." I demanded. "What do you need help with?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't need your help." I said with furrowed eyebrows. "Then what are you doing here." He said as he picked his object up again. I looked at him with my mouth hanging slightly agape.

"Fine! I need your help." I said as I let my hands fall to my sides. "I know. So what is it?" He asked as he kept working. "What does Y/n like?" I asked him. He let out a snort before shaking his head. "Do you know what she likes?" I asked him once again. "Yes," he said as he put down what ever he was working on. "But you're not able to give her that." He looked right into my eyes as he said that. "Why not?" I asked confused. What would I not be able to give her? It's not like I'm poor. And I'm THE doctor Strange. I can get her what ever she wants.

"Believe me, you don't want to know." He said, ending the conversation. I rolled my eyes before walking out of his office. I made my way into the kitchen of the avengers mansion, I saw Y/n leaning over the kitchen island. She was wearing a hoodie and a pair of shorts that went just under her ass. I felt my cheeks warm up and my knees getting weaker than usual.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, my arms around her waist, making sure no one would be able to see her cheeks. "Hello, Stephen." She said before turning around in my arms. I smirked down at her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. As my arms where around her waist, I picked her up and placed her on the counter top. I stood in between her legs before she wrapped them around my waist. Goodness I was close to her.

"AYE NOT IN THE KITCHEN!!" I heard someone yell as they sprayed us with water. "SAM!!" Y/N yelled as she let go off me. I took a step away from her before she jumped down and ran after him. I smiled at them before hearing someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Loki. "Oh, Loki, just who I was looking for." I said with a somewhat friendly smile, I knew Loki was Y/n's ex, but they ended it on a good note, so I guess nothing bad could happen, right? "Where? In her clit?" He asked with zero emotion.

"Riiight," I said, what else would I say? "Anyways, do you know what y/n wants?"

"Yes." He said before starting to walk off. "Could you at least tell me?!" I yelled after him. "I could just show you." His voice whispered behind me. I quickly flung around and looked at him. "Yes, please do." I told him. He quickly pressed his hand against my forehead.

Moaning, panting, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the room. "Stephen." I heard Y/n's voice moan. "Not yet." I heard my own voice answer in a demanding tone. What the? My eyes was opened and I saw myself pounding into Y/n as if there was no tomorrow. That is going to leave a mark.

And then Loki removed his hand from my head again. "And that's only the soft side of it." He told me. "And also, you might want to take care of that." He said before walking off. How did he know? Was that just what they did in their relationship or had he looked into her mind? Why would Y/n fantasies something like that about me? Not that I mind. I looked down to see what Loki was talking about. My dick was having a... party... to say the least. I heard footsteps make their way into the kitchen, so I quickly hid behind the kitchen island.

"I'm back." Y/n said as she made it into eyesight. I smiled at her but quickly remembered what was happening down under the countertop. "What's wrong?" She asked as she moved to stand beside me. I made my lips into a thin line. She grabbed my hand and turned me around, only to see my boner. I looked at her to see her reaction. She licked her lips before quickly looking away. "I am so so so so so sorry." She apologized. I could fulfill her gift now? But what if Loki lied. Again. It could be worth it tho.

I quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her with me to my room. She stood in the middle of my room as I locked my door. She looked at the door before looking up into my eyes. The worried look in her eyes quickly turned into one of lust. I smirked. She wanted it. She walked over to me before grabbing the collar of my shirt. She dragged me down to her height before pressing her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up.

I pressed her against the wall beside my door. She let out a moan as she hit the wall. Her hands went into my hair, grabbing at it. As our lips danced together, I let my left hand go up her thigh. As I got to her ass, I gave it a squeeze. She let out a moan which allowed me to enter her mouth with my tongue. We fought for dominance, but I quickly overpowered her. I explored as much as I could of her mouth, as my hand drifted further up and under her shirt.