Why Stephen?

"Oh sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
Where you gonna run to?

All along them days.

Well I run to the rock,
Please hide me, I run to the rock.
Please hide me.
All along them days.

But the rock cried out.
I can't hide you, the rock cried out.
I ain't gonna hide you.
All along them days.

So I ran to the Devil.
He was waitin', I ran to the Devil.
He was waitin', all along them days.

I cried power, power.
Bring down the power, Lord.
Oh, Lordy, Lordy, Lord.
Bring down power to the Lord."
I sang while playing the Piano at one of Starks party's. I finished and walked of the scene over to the bar.

I made my way to the bar to get a glass of whiskey before going over to my group. I ordered what I wanted and felt a pair of hands on my hips. I got my dagger ready for who ever it was. "You did amazing up there." I heard Stephens husky voice whisper in my ear. I pocketed my dagger again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned around in his arms. I looked up at him into his beautiful blue orbs. I moved both hands up to his neck and started playing with his neck hair. I leaned closer to him and he leaned down to me.

His lips met mine in a passionate kiss. He moved one of his hand hands under my shirt which got me to hum against his lips. I felt his tongue at my bottom lip but I kept my mouth closed and moved away. I heard a groan come from him which got me to chuckle. "Later." I whispered to him.

I let go of him and turned around grabbing my glass of whiskey. I quickly downed it and asked the bartender for a bottle of rum. I grabbed the bottle he placed on the table and grabbed Stephens hand then made my way to the couch with the rest of our friends.

I sat down practically on top of Stephen. Not that he was mad about it tho. I could feel him giving my neck kisses and his hand going quite far up my thigh. My mind stopped focusing on what the others where talking about as Stephens finger rubbed on my clothed clit. I had to bite back a moan which Stephen chuckled at.

"Everything alright Y/n?" Steve asked. "Yeah sweetheart, is everything alright." Stephen copied Steve's question. "Perfectly fine, thank you." I said smiling and taking a giant mouthful of rum.

I moved away from Stephens lap and "accidentally" brushed my hand against his private area. I looked at his face and saw him biting his lower lip, holding in a moan as well.

"Y/n, Truth or Dare?" Tony asked. I looked up at him confused before realizing why he asked it.

"Truth."

"Why Stephen?"

"What?"

"Why are you with Stephen when I'm right here. I could give you what you've always dreamt of and more."

I looked up at Stephen before answering.
"10 inches." Everyone bursted out laughing except for Stephen who looked down at me with a smirk. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He hummed in delight just by my touch.

"I think I'll have to teach you a lesson." He whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand and interweaved his fingers with mine as he stood up dragging me with him. I quickly grabbed my bottle. Stephen got irritated by waiting on me so he picked me up by my waist while kissing me and walking to my room. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt one of his hands go down to my butt squeezing it once which got me to gasp into the kiss where he smoothly moved his tongue into my mouth.

Before I knew it, we where in my bedroom on my bed. Still in a full blown make out session. He moved his hands to the edge of my shirt and started moving it up. He moved away, grabbed the bottle and placed it on the nightstand and quickly ripped of my shirt before moving down to my stomach giving small love bites and kisses.

He slowly moved down to my pants but looked into my eyes for permission before doing anything. I nodded at him. He took my pants off and started kissing in between my legs. I let out a moan and he started sucking making me moan again.

He moved up to my lips again whispering against them "I want to hear you scream my name."

"Make me." I whispered back.

"Oh I will." He said before smashing his lips on mine. He moved one of his hands up to my jaw and made me open my mouth so he could explore my mouth with his tongue. I moved further onto the bed so I was laying in the middle. He followed me and his legs were in between mine. He broke away from the kiss and quickly took of his shirt. I admired his muscles move as he did so.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us around and kissed him once more. I was sitting on his hips and could feel his erection growing as the seconds went on. I grinded myself on him and he let out a moan. He sat himself up and I broke away from the kiss. I moved so I was straddling his lap. I leaned forward to his neck and started sucking and kissing his skin. He let out small moans as I kept going.

One of my hands moved up to his hair and I pulled a bit at it making him moan once more. I moved both hands back to his chest feeling his muscles. I leaned back away from him looking into his eyes. His hand moved down to my waist and then he flipped us around so I was underneath him again. His hand still on my waist, I moved my hips up so I grinded against his area.

We both moaned into the kiss as it got more steamy. His hand traveled down my chest and to my hips, moving slowly to my entrance. I felt his thumb rub circles as I let out a moan. His lips moved down my jaw to my neck as he kissed my skin. I felt two fingers enter me as he started sucking on my neck. I let out a moan.