Surprise affection

"Y/N!!" Someone yelled. Making me immediately throw my phone at them. It was Stephen. "Awww, you're looking through my Facebook?" He said as he easily caught my phone, checking it. "What do you want?" I asked him, my voice a wee bit too harsh.

"Just wanted to remind you that you're mine." He told me as he moved closer to me. His lips all of a sudden on my own. Just as quick as his lips attacked mine, they where gone. "Hey! I wasn't done." I told him. "Well you're mine, so I get to play with you how ever I want." He told me as his hand caressed my cheek. My knees immediately going weak by his affection.

"Oh look at you." He whispered as his lips hovered just over mine. "Stephen." I breathed out. "Yes?" He answered as my eyes shut close. "I don't think I'm willing to continue that sentence." I told him truthfully. "Hmmm." He hummed.

"Anyway, I want cuddles." He demanded as he grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a surprised Yelp before just letting him do it. I trusted him enough to let him do his thing. He threw me down on the soft madras of our bed before laying down in between my legs, cuddling into my left one. I pulled the duvet over him and started playing with his hair.

He let out a small moan as his body relaxed even more than I thought was humanly possible. "I thought you had students to teach for most of the week?" I asked him. He was normally very keen on keeping up with his schedule.

"Shut up and give me affection." He demanded as he nuzzled closer. I rolled my eyes before focusing more on my hands in Stephens hair.

After a few minutes of silence, Stephens snoring started. I grabbed my phone and started looking through some of my notifications. Nothing exciting really. I decided to take a look through TikTok... worst mistake ever.

I saw all the ship edits with Tony and I. Guess now I know why Stephen was acting up like that. Was he always so obsessed with keeping, what's his, his? Not that I really am his, but it helps on the ego apparently.

A/n: I'm facing a giant writer's block rn, and I'm trying so hard to get over it. So a small one shot is all I can give you rn.

Love you.
-Nuna <3