Freezing waters

"Where is it!" I whisper yelled at myself. How could I even lose the soul stone. I mean IT'S A GLOWING FUCKING STONE. HOW DO YOU EVEN LOSE THAT. I looked around on the ground as Stephen and the rest of the team fought off the other Avengers. I let out a groan as I saw the other Hulk grab the stone. "Shiny stone." He said. I rolled my eyes before jumping onto his shoulders. He let out a roar as he circled around himself. "TINY HUMAN!" He growled.

"SHUT IT!" I yelled as I punched him right in the nose. It broke, only to be healed right after. "For fucks sake." I breathed out as I held onto his hair. He swung himself around again before going head first into the lake we were fighting beside. As soon as the waters engulfed me, I let go of him. I quickly broke his wrist and took the stone before doing all I could to stay a float, but something seemed to be dragging me down.

I felt something grab my angle. I looked down as I saw the other Stephen drag me down under. "STEPHEN!" I yelled for my own hero. My voice not able to break the water. I swung my arms and legs around as my pulse raised. This couldn't be the end, right? Didn't they see me fall? Why aren't they saving me? Like they promised they would.

I held the stone close to my heart as I felt the freezing waters calm my pulse down. My vision slowly disappearing as all oxygen left my body. This truly was the end. I sank and sank, until, I felt someone grab my wrist. I tried opening my eyes to see but to no avail. I felt a pair of lips on mine. I could finally breath now. My eyes shut open as I saw my own Stephen in front of me. I clamped my body against his as he dragged the both of us out of the waters.

As soon as we were out, my body began shivering. I was quickly engulfed in a group hug from the rest of my team. "God, I'm glad you're okay." Bruce said. A smile made its way onto my lips as I let their body warmth warm me up. They all let go of me again as we all decided on going to the Avengers mansion. I quickly pocketed the stone away to my lair back in New York. Stephen made a big enough portal for us all to go through.

As soon as we were all through, Stephen dragged me away to his room. "Go take a shower, I'll make sure there's tea when you're finished." He said in a whisper before placing a small kiss on the top of my head. I nodded before pressing a small kiss to his lips. I quickly got to his bathroom before slithering out of my wet clothes.

I jumped in the shower and turned it on, the water quickly turning warm. I just stood still as the water warmed up my hands, feet and the rest of my body. It was such a nice and distracting feeling, I didn't even notice the bathroom door open. "Sweetheart?" Stephens voice rang. "Yes?" I answered him. I saw the shower curtain move as he got in the shower with me. I smiled up at him. He wrapped his arms around me as he we both stood under the water.

"I have to wash my hair." I told him before placing a soft kiss on his shoulder. He let go of me before grabbing the shampoo bottle. He got a bit out on his hands before putting it in my hair. I turned around so he could get it in my hair easier. I let out a small moan as he massaged the shampoo into my roots.

A/n: I'm sick again, and I have absolutely zero motivation to do anything rn