Midnight texts

Weirdo Wizard
Hey, sweetheart

Y/n
Heyyy

Weirdo Wizard
Do you know what those things they used to make butter in is called?

Y/n
A churn?

Weirdo Wizard
Yes, that.

Y/n
Vincent, it's 2 AM, and you have a mission early tomorrow. Why would you want to know what a churn was called.

Weirdo Wizard
'Cause I want you to know that you really churn me on

Y/n
...

Weirdo Wizard
Y/n?

Y/n
Stephen... I love, I really do... but please just go to sleep.

Weirdo Wizard
But I don't want to sleep.

Y/n
Why not?

Weirdo Wizard
'Cause the bed is cold without you beside me...

Y/n
Just churn on the heater.

Weirdo Wizard
Haha stole my joke.

Y/n
No but like fr. go to sleep.

Weirdo Wizard
I'd rather stay awake, texting you.

Y/n
I'd rather you sleep, so you won't die tomorrow.

Weirdo Wizard
Can I come over?

Y/n
No

Weirdo Wizard
Okay, I'll be there in a minute

Y/n
Fine, can you bring a box of tampons?

Weirdo Wizard
Sure.

And just like that, a portal opened up in my room. "Gods, I forgot how bright those where." I complained. I sat up and saw Stephen walk out from my bathroom. I looked him in his eyes. They where bloodshot. I padded my duvet, signaling him to join me. I knew something seemed of when I was texting him, but I didn't know it was this bad. "What's wrong." I asked as he removed the duvet from my body and laid down in between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist, without answering my question.

He moved closer to me, as I heard him let out a sigh. I moved one hand under his shirt and started massaging his back lightly. He immediately relaxed into my body. "Get some sleep, smukke." I told him with a soft voice. He only let a low "mhm." As I kept massaging his back lightly, I heard a soft snoring start. I smiled to myself, knowing I was able to make him feel relaxed and safe. "I love you." I whispered out. As if it was a response, Stephen tightened his grip slightly. My smile grew by that.

As I was about to fall asleep, Stephens phone lighted up. Christine was calling. I answered his phone. "Hey, Stephen." I heard her say before I pressed airplane mode, making the call end immediately. "Who was that?" Stephen asked in a low whisper. "No one important. Just go back to sleep, skat, you need it." I told him, removing a curl from his forehead. He sat up on his knees, before grabbing both of my thighs and dragging me down to lay down. I let out a small shriek of surprise.

Stephen chuckled before laying back down on top of me. His head resting on my shoulder now. "Goodnight." I told him. His head moved up before placing a hungry kiss on my lips. I let out a small moan of surprise. I could feel the smirk form on his lips as his lips danced with my own. I could feel one of his hand go down to my jaw before he pried my mouth open, not wanting to ask before he entered my mouth. I wrapped both arms around his neck as I  pressed my body into his.

He turned us around making me lay completely on top of him. I quickly moved so I was sat on my knees before moving away from his lips, knowing my need for air was growing worse. As I breathed deeply, I noticed I was sitting on his hips. "Oh Norns, Stephen." I whispered as both of my hands rested on his chest. I could feel his chest move up and down as he breathed heavily. "I've missed you." He whispered as he placed his hands on both sides of my waist.

"You don't say."

"Oh you have no idea." He told me with a smirk. "Stephen we can't." I told him, knowing what he wanted. "Why not?" He asked with a smile. "Because it's 2.30 AM, and you need to have enough energy for your mission tomorrow." I told him. "But you're more important." He whined with those puppy dog eyes. "Stephen." I told him. "Y/n." He answered with a sad face. I let my head fall as I accepted defeat. "But what if you're too tired for tomorrow?" I asked, scared that he would get hurt. "I'll be fine." He answered.

I shook my head before pressing my lips onto his. "Is that a yes?" He asked into my lips. "You'll have to wait until you get home tomorrow." I answered as my lips hovered just slightly over his. "You're such a tease." He groaned. I chuckled before moving my hand back under his shirt, feeling the outlines of his muscles. "I love you too." I said with a smile. He chuckled before pressing his warm lips against my cold skin. It truly felt like heaven. Just him touching me was enough to send me flying over the edge. "Now go to sleep." I demanded him. He let out a groan against my skin before wrapping his arms around my waist and dragging me down onto his chest. "I will, but only because it's you." He answered as he relaxed underneath me. "Good boy." I told him, kissing his lips softly. "You're really not making it easy for me." He said to me. I chuckled lowly before relaxing on top of him. "Goodnight Stephen, I love you." I told him. "I love you more." He answered before we both fell asleep.

A/n: I just finished exams yesterday so have this as a congrats. I'm terrified to see my grades tho