28 - More Than You'll Ever Know

"You know, I've thought about it. I've messed up so many times and you've always been there for me. I don't care what happens after this, as long as we're together. I need you in my life." Scott rubbed his eyes, fighting back tears. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so sappy right now. I'm such a girl."

"You're not a girl. You're a boy and you're a boy who cries. You get emotional. It's not a crime. The only crime is you not being honest with yourself. Is this what you want?"

"Yes... It's what I want. And, I think, it's what you want too?" Scott took a step forward towards the other man and grabbed his hand.

"More than you'll ever know."

—-

Scott woke up from his dream the next morning to Mitch still sleeping against his chest. His head pounded slightly and he groaned softly as to not disturb the brown haired boy lying on top of him. He chuckled quietly when he saw Mitch's hair in a little bun. He must have put it up half way through the night. Scott loved when Mitch pulled his hair up into a bun on the top of his head. It was adorable and he still looked perfect.

Perfect. This moment was perfect. He lay there thinking how satisfied he could be waking up to this face every morning... that is, until he remembered his boyfriend in the other room. Scott fought to jump out of bed, remembering that he was sleeping with his best friend and not his boyfriend, who was probably still on the couch all alone.

"Mitchy," Scott said in a hushed tone. He stroked Mitch's arm in hopes that he could wake him peacefully.

"Five more minutes, please." Mitch kept his eyes closed and he inhaled slowly and cuddled deep into Scott.

"I've got to get up. I left Alex all alone." Scott sighed. "Please?"

"I don't want you to leave me." Mitch began to pout and he regretfully rolled backwards enough for Scott to leave the bed. Scott stood up and stretched. He turned around to face the sleeping beauty. Mitch had swallowed Scott's pillow in his arms and his legs flailed on the bed.

"You're cute." Scott laughed. "Go back to bed."

"Mm, you sure you don't need this bed for when you retrieve Kirkland?"

"Nah. The couch is fine." Scott smiled and walked out into the living room, hoping to see his boyfriend. He frowned when he was nowhere to be found. He walked over to Mitch's room just to make sure he didn't end up finding the bed in there to sleep on. The only thing in Mitch's room was Wyatt.

Hm. That's funny. Scott walked back to his room and picked up his phone. There were no messages from Alex. He saw that it was 9:32am. Maybe Alex had an appointment he had to go to? Scott told himself that and he proceeded to type him a text message.

Scott: Morning QT. Where did u go? You have 2 see the video! Thx for filming. xoxo

"Where's your bae?" Mitch stretched his legs. "I can't sleep without you." He laughed and opened his left eye.

"He's already gone. He didn't say goodbye, either." Scott frowned. "I'm sure he had something to do."

"I bet that's it. Come spend five more minutes being a lazy ass with me." Mitch held his hand out to Scott.

"But I'm already up, Monica."

"Chandler, damn it, come back to bed." Mitch opened his right eye and stared at Scott in the eyes for a split second before cracking up.

"As you wish, Mrs. Bing." Scott lay back in bed next to Mitch and Mitch assumed his cuddling position from earlier.

"Thank you. I need only five minutes. I can't wake up yet. My beauty sleep isn't over."