I quickly grab a mayonnaise and chicken sandwich with an orange juice from the canteen and enjoy it.

Time Skip

The moment I was waiting for finally comes and I quickly pack my bag and leave my clinic , going towards y/n's house.

I sit in my car and quickly start the car , drive safely fast to arrive at her house on time.

I can't wait anymore , I'm more than happy that she agreed to our deal. And now I am also enjoying every single moment of it.

I finally arrive at her house and ring her bell. I wait for few seconds and the door opens , revealing the gorgeous her.

"Hey! Welcome."

I smile and enter her house as she closes the door. I keep my bag on the couch and wait for her to come.

She comes in the main hall with a smile and stands facing me. I smile at her and without wasting time , I take a step forward and take her in my arms.

She seems to get a little surprised by my actions but soon wraps her soft , gentle hands around my waist.

"I missed you , y/n." Without realising much I just say what I was truly feeling for her.

She doesn't respond , instead rubs her palms soothingly on my back. After sometime I pull back and take her for a gentle kiss.

I kiss her very softly , gently and comfortingly. She smiles in the kiss and brings her hands up and wrap around my neck , pulling me close.

I tightly yet gently wrap my one arm around her waist and the other , I keep on her neck. I tilt my neck to kiss her better and firmly.

I softly suck her upper lips and the same she does with my lower lip. I bite on her lip and she opens her mouth and let's me explore her.

After what feels like an eternity I pull back and rest my forehead on her's.

"I missed you too."

I look at her and smirk teasingly.

"I know you missed me but I know you missed something else too."

She blushes and hits my shoulder.

"Come then." I say and her eyes almost bulge out.

"Wh-what right now?" She asks with a puzzled face. I giggle and peck her lips.

"Then when?" I say and don't let her say anything more as I take her lips again for a kiss , but this time a bit rougher.

She also begins kissing me with the same pace as mine and we continue kissing and reach her bedroom.

Her hands find my shirt and starts to unbutton them and throw it on the floor. I also find her top and quickly remove it , throwing it on the floor with mine.

We enter her room and I push her gently towards her bed and make her lay as our lips still connect with each other.

Mature