eighteen

"What the heck?" You woke with a blink, the morning sun pouring into the living room, hurting your eyes.

"Hm?"

"Get off of my noona, you creep!" You gasped as Yoongi's body was pulled away from you, waking him too. He groaned, trying to bury his face in your neck from the position he'd taken. He'd flipped you over to be on top at some point in the night, his head in your neck and chest, arms tight around your waist to keep you warm.

"Jungkoo--"

"Ow--"

"Noona, it's okay! I'm getting him off!"

Yoongi woke with a start as he felt himself falling off of the couch and out of your grip. You gasped as he landed with a groan. "Yoongi!"

Jungkook frowned, dumbfounded. "Hyung?" You helped Yoongi back onto the couch as he rubbed his head, still half asleep. You rubbed your eyes before turning to make sure he was okay. Then you both looked up to the boy standing in front of you.

With wide eyes, he made all of the connections he needed to. "Holy shit," he sighed, taking a step back. "No."

"Jungkook," you began. But he stormed off to his room before you could speak. You glanced at Yoongi who seemed to be paying no mind to this as he leaned back into the couch, still in the process of waking up. You stood, heading towards Jungkook's room. "Koo--"

But he only shut the door hard in your face.

You sighed and turned back to the living room where Yoongi had wrapped himself back around a cushion, the way he had been with you. He was asleep again and you smiled a little, straightening the couch up a bit around him before draping the blanket you'd shared over his body. He hummed in his sleep and you bent down to kiss his head, having felt a need to do so.

But once he was dealt with, it was time for Jungkook.

You pushed open his door, which he hadn't bothered to lock, and walked in. He glared, having been in the middle of pulling his jacket and scarf off. He'd apparently seen you squished on the couch the second he'd walked in. You leaned against the door as you closed it. "Don't even bother, noona."

"Jungkook."

"He was supposed to take care of you!" You winced as your brother's voice raised. "I shouldn't have trusted him."

"Koo, come on."

"This is horrendous. I bet you guys fucked, didn't you?" You gasped, glaring at your brother. "You better not have done anything in here or I swear I'll move out and live on the streets."

"Stop being so dramatic."

"No, I'm serious! You're my noona and--"

Jungkook's door opened and you stepped away to let it open fully. Yoongi stepped in, rubbing his eyes. "Can't even sleep around here anymore." Jungkook ignored him and turned away to his bag that he'd pulled open on his bed. "Come out."

And despite being pissed, Jugnkook still glared at you as he slipped out of the room to listen to his hyung.

---

You rubbed Jungkook's back as he sipped on his hot milk. "I thought you'd text me."

"I was going to surprise you," he grumbled. Yoongi turned the fan on to prevent the smell of his cooking from filling the apartment.

"Awh, Jungkook."

'And then I come home and you're--"

Yoongi turned from the stove to give Jungkook a look. He hmphed and shut up, going back to his drink. You sat next to Jungkook on the next barstool over and leaned against his arm. He didn't shrug you off. "I like him, a lot, Koo," you whispered, only for your brother to hear. He turned to you.