Chapter 24

Taehyung held his little lover in his arms and lay him down on the bed bwfire hovering over him. He stared into his eyes, not breaking the contact even for a moment.

Caging his head between his arms. The younger felt shy. Looking down, blushing, trying not to smile causing his lips to convert in a slight pout. Taehyung held his chin up and kissed him deeply.

Jungkook forced his eyes shut and kissed back. Taehyung moved down a bit towards his jaw and shucks the skin there. A breathy moan left jungkook's mouth. The elder smiled, before divine more into his neck and leaving countless hickeys there.

"God! I missed this baby, I missed you!"

He husked in his ear before taking the whole ear in to his mouth and shucked messily. He himself doesn't know, what got into him as he only want to fuck his lover so hard that, this whole past incident fade away from their memories.
Taehyung moves away as he made the younger to turn. Making him laying on his stomach.

He left open mouth kisses on his nape and slide his hand to the younger's Butt. Slapping it, not too harsh but enough to let his lover moan. He chuckled at his boyfriend who has dig his head in the pillow.

"the house is empty except us!" he began. Stroking the clothed Butts of his little lover, who was whimpering softly.

"S-so?" he spoke, looking behind at his boyfriend, who just smirk in return.

"so, I will fuck you so hard that your moans will echoed in this whole house!"

Jungkook closed his eyes in embarrassment. His boyfriend is so shameless, he knows. He hit the elder on the arm, which was wrapped around his tummy.

"pervert!" they both giggled as the elder turned him around again. His smile vanished as he darkly looked in his eyes.

"tae-" Taehyung stopped as he looked at the younger beneath him.

"what? You okay?" he couldn't help but aksed in concern. The younger's eyes were still moist and he was afraid if he is forcing himself into him.
Though, he was dying to do this but not without his little lover's consent.

"the l-lights" he whispered. Taehyung exhaled softly, in was literally begging to God, that whatever he was thinking won't be the reason. But when he heard him, he smiled happily and got off of his boyfriend to off the lights.

He knows that his baby still feels shy while doing this. Though, they only did it two times but it's still felt new and exciting.

Closing the lights off he directly jumped on the bed, thinking he land over  his baby but frown when he felt no one was on the bed except him.
He hurriedly got off of the bed and called the younger.

"baby? Where are you? Are you in the washroom? Should I come in too?" in the dark room, where the only source of light was the washroom slightly open door and the open window.

Getting no answer in response, he frowned hard. It was so unusual of his baby. Who is afraid of darkness.

" Jungkook, are you fine? Are you even in this room?please tell me baby, I'm getting worried! Baby? Jungkook? What kind of prank is this? You hearing me?"

He thought to on the lights, as he still didn't get any response. He didn't know, what was happening. Why the younger was not speaking?

As he was about to on the switches, he felt a presence behind him. He turned around but couldn't see who exactly is there. So in a blink of an eye, he tapped on the switches, making the room lit.

But when he turned around, he gasped. He felt hus throat went dry and gulped so hard.

"_what the Fuck!!" there was his lover, wearing a silk white shirt, nothing underneath it, not even his boxer. The length of the shirt aas his mid thighs, even a bit upper of his thighs. His lips were red, cherry red. While he was looking down, probably blushing shyly.