Chapter 4

" Who are you Mr."

Taehyung's breath hitched after hearing the angelic Voice of the younger.
He kissed the younger on his forehead but why? He don't know! It urged him to kiss the younger, So he did!!

He didn't answer to younger, he was just staring down at him.
He was mesmerized seeing him this close. Younger was way beautiful, he had to admit it.

Jungkook wiggle in his hold trying to free himself, but failed.

When the older didn't move he also was staring up at the older.
He noticed that the elder have double eyelids.

He left his left hand and slowly touch elder right eye.

"you have double eyelids." 

Taehyung came in reality when hi agin heard his voice.
They both were staring at each other without any hesitation.

The younger's eyes went wide when older suddenly hug him. Embrace him in his warm and large arms.
He open his mouth but shut it again.

Taehyung sniff younger's heavenly fragrance. He feel calm, relaxed.
He doesn't know what he is doing, but at the same time he don't want to end it.

Jungkook was terrified. He was thinking his jin hyung advice.
   'Don't let anyone touch you kookie specially strangers. Ok kookie? Don't trust them easily.'

He composed himself and with his all strength, he pushed the stranger from him.

"Don't touch me you stranger!"

Taehyung stumbled back, but control himself.
He watched as the younger ran away from him. He wanted to stay a bit more with younger but couldn't.

Then he remember that he didn't even ask younger's name!

Oh shit!!

But then he smiled. Remember how the younger was so close with him, how he was staring back at him.
And then.. He touches his eye.

"Double eyelids?" Taehyung murmured frowning. Why he didn't notice that he has double eyelids??

He then again smiled and headed towards his car.

Jungkook was mumbling something on his way to home.
He knows that he is late and his Jin hyung gonna ask him lots of questions and last he make his hyung worry about him.
He clutches the red roses bouquet in his hand and then remembered that he has to tell jin hyung a good news.

His jin hyung was very curious about his painting. When younger told him that he is coming home from then he is way more happy and curious that what happened with younger's painting. He know that jungkook loves to draw and paint.
So that's why he told jungkook to draw and paint something.

Mrs. Kim was sitting in the living room of 'Kim mention'.
Taehyung didn't come back home yet. It's getting late.
She was worried about her son. Well she thinks that his son is so pure and innocent and little, but if she knows how's her son is exactly.

"Hey sweetheart!"  Mr Kim entered in his mention and first thing he saw Mrs Kim was sitting alone with worry on her face.

"What happened?" he asked her as he also sit next to her on the sofa.
"Taehyung didn't come back home after he went your company. You told him that he is free for whole day,now see he didn't came back yet. I'm worried. I shouldn't send him alone, oh my child! God knows what he is doing this late outside".. Mrs Kim was rambling so Mr Kim shush her and hug her and ask her...

" Did you call him?"  Mr Kim asked her and she told him that "I called him but he didn't receive, I'm worried honey!" 

"it's okk sweetheart, I'm calling him again okk"

Taehyung was sitting in a restaurant, eating his favourite ice-cream. He was smiling all the time, he starled when his done ring. He saw the screen his dad was calling him.

"yes dad" he answered his fone while smiling.
"where are you Taehyung? You didn't come back home from morning, come home this instant your mom is worried"
Hearing this Taehyung's smile fell and he frowned.
"Dad! Tell mom that I'm OK and I'm coming home.. Don't worry I'm coming okay"

"why are you late kookie?" as jungkook enter his home his hyung ask him immediately.
He immediately goes to his hyung at hugged him so tightly.

"hyung hyung hyung hyungiee!!"

He jumped while hugging his hyung and rambling.!!

His jin hyung laugh at his baby and stop him.
"what happened jungoo? Tell me fast! What happened with your painting?"
Although he knows that surely his painting got sold or something but whatever happened that will be good.

Jungkook's expressions changed and he hung his head low.
"jin hyung.." he wants to taese his hyung.

"what happens baby, tell me fast!"
"hyung, my painting.. Nobody buy it"
He said as he saw his hyung smile dropped and his brows frowning.

"but kookie, you said that-" he cut his hyung and again hug him..
"it got sold hyungiee and Sehun hyung says that they want more painting like this"  he giggled as he ran to his room.

"aaisse this brat! Wait you lil brat" his hyung also ran after him.
They both cuddled on younger's bed.
"come on jungoo, I made dinner your favorite i know that your painting won't disappoint me or you" he said as he get up and go downstairs.

"come kookie otherwise I will eat your dinner too" his jin hyung laugh as he saw that jungkook was already in the kitchen.

"Aaisshh this kid"..

Hahhh!!! I'm not feeling well physically so I wrote a bit lil chapter compared of how long I  wanted to write but yeah..
Enjoy!!

Stay home, stay safe!!
And please vote my story. It will mean a lot!
ThankYou!!