Chapter 25.

Jin was cooking in the kitchen, humming a song slowly. He was busy in his cooking when somebody hugged him from behind.

"what are you cooking jin hyung?" jin flinched at the sudden hug and a voice over his ear.

"yaa! You scared me Namjoon-ah!" he scolded the younger. Namjoon chuckled behind him as he tightened his grip on the elder's waist.

"I'm sorry hyung. It just I missed you! I missed our days." he softly speak. Recalling his old days with the elder when they both fell in love for the first time.

"I know you missed me Namjoon-ah but for now leave me or someone will see us!" jin tried to remove his hand but Namjoon just hugged him even more.

"so? Let them see. It's not we didn't see them doing these kind of stuffs. Do you remember that day when we saw them kissing. I still can't believe it! Like we raude our kookie and saw him kissing?! Hufff!" jin laughs at his boyfriend.

Namjoon really acts cute some time. He still remember his expression when he saw Taehyung And jungkook kissing in the kitchen. He choked on his drink when he saw them. He by mistake walked in and regret it after.

How he was feeling shy in himself like he did this. He wasn't even making eye contact with jungkook who should be the one to feel shy.

Jin turned around and hugged the younger lovingly. Its been so long when they shared some lovely moments together. Jin was busy with jungkook and Namjoon was in his work.

Namjoon kissed the elder on his lips and they both smiled.

"it's okay Namjoon-ah. Forget it already. Jungkook has grown up now, he can do whatever he want. And plus we both are getting old now!" he chuckle at Namjoon's reaction. Holding his face in his big hand, he kissed the younger back.

"what? Old? C'mon jinny. We are just in our thirty's. Not that much old that we can't make love?"

Jin slapped Namjoon's chest while laughing. He was really afraid if somebody might hear them.

"sshh! Shut up Namjoon-ah! Now move!"

The younger gave one last peck on his lips and moved away from him. Standing beside the elder he began to help him in cooking.

"this is not looking good Tae! I'm not gonna wear it, please!" jungkook has piles of clothes in his hands and huffing on his own misery.

You see, he got invited for dinner by Taehyung's mother along with jimin and yoongi. But he was confused as to what he should wear to look decent in front of them.

After all the chaos in their life, they were finally in peace. Taehyung's mother already loves jungkook so much. After hearing everything, she was very desperate to meet the younger and pamper him.

So here he was getting ready to meet his future in-laws.

"you look beautiful in every dress of yours baby. Whatg are you saying?" Taehyung came near him and choose a dress for him after seeing his little lover struggling so much in choosing the best dress for himself.

He selected a red shirt with black skinny Jeans but jungkook immediately denied. He wants to look cute in front of them as they sees him as a baby. But Taehyung being Taehyung, he was continuously insisting him to wear what he selected coz he wants him to Look hot.

"you are not understanding Tae! This_no! I'm not wear this! I think I should call jiminie. He will definitely help me. Now go!" he shooed his boyfriend who pouts in return.
He hurriedly calls his best friend and just like always jimin helped him.

He happily wore what his best friend suggested and boom. He was ready.

" how am I looking?" with his bunny smile in front, he asked his boyfriend.
Taehyung looked at him up and down and smiled. Coming near him and kissing his glossy lips with closed eyes.