Chapter One

It was afternoon and a certain someone is still sleeping in his comfy bed without any worries. His big room with big glass window and gray curtains covered the window. It's Saturday so no school.

"Teahyung... Wake up! It's 2:30 when will you wake up you lazy boy! Just wake up otherwise you won't get any lunch today." his mother called him from the door of his big room,she came near the window and slide the curtains.
The sunlight hit his handsome face and he groaned.." umm.. Mom please, just five minutes!". He turned his head in other side." tea... Baby wake up it's bit time for sleep boy, just get up and go and freshen up and come downstairs to get breakfast. Hurry up!!."
he get up from his bed and ho to bathroom. He did his daily activities and came downstairs. "hey dad"!!
he sit on his dining chair his mom gave him his breakfast. "good afternoon you lazy ass!" his dad, who was sitting on the sofa, said.
After 15 minutes, he get up from his chair and goes to his room. His dog 'yeontan' came and he cuddle with him.

On the other hand there was a boy, who's eyes were closed and mouth full with his favorite food. He was eating his lunch with his hyung and his hyung's boyfriend.
"you are so cute kookie". His hyung said when he looked at the boy's actions. The boy giggled and drink his banana milk.
"I know jin hyung. You don't need to tell me that I'm cute".
He said in his baby voice that his jin hyung and his boyfriend namjoon hyung cooed.
"so today is Saturday so we will go to groceries. Okay kookie!"
the elder said and took his plate and go to kitchen to do dishes. The afternoon of Saturday passed like this and now it is evening, and they are on their way to grocerie shop.

On the other hand teahyung's mom send him to do grocerie. ofcourse it's weekend and almost everyone is running out of groceries, so yeah!!
So currently teahyung is in the grocerie shop and he is talking to his mom on the phone he is asking her that what she has asked for. He was talking until he heare a voice from his left side...
"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO CUTE LITTLE BOY". he turned his left and see the lady or I should say cashier. She was talking a boy and squeezed his Cheeks and cooed. The boy giggled and turned around.
Teahyung breath hitched to see him.. His doe eyes his brown fluffy hair, his cute button nose, his soft pink lips, his cheeks which was red because of squeezing and his bunny like tooths.

Teahyung was starring at him without blinking. He didn't realise that the boy was already out of store. His fone again rang and he came back to his sense. He answers the call and put his fone in his pocket and went out of shop to see the boy.
But the boy was already out of sight. He was smiling, he didn't even know why he is smiling but he promised himself that he will meet him again and make him his. 'NO MATTER WHAT!'.

Teahyung is a 20 years old boy who lived with his parents in his big house. His father is a business man and his mother is his father's partner in his business and a house wife. He loves his family so much.
He himself is a good person in his mom's eyes but his father knows him better that how really teahyung is. He is very dominated person if he want anything he get it. And obviously his parents provide him everything, full fill his every needs so that's why he is like this. He studied in 'Seoul National University of Science'. He is in his high school, 'senior'.

And the other boy Jeon Jungkook

And the other boy Jeon Jungkook. He is 19 years old. He is an orphan, and he lives with his Jin hyung. They are not siblings bt jin found him in front of orphanage. So he took jungkook with him and give him a good life which he deserves. Of course jungkook knows that he is orphan but he just forget his past and now he is living his present with his hyungs.

Jungkook is a shy boy but if he get close to you he will open up with you and he is very kind hearted person he always obey his jin hyung and his namjoon hyung. Jin is like his eomma and namjoon is his appa. He loved them a lot and his best friend 'Jimin'.

Jimin is his best friend and like his elder brother. So they are his family. He is also goes to school same as teahyung but they didn't see each other yet. Jungkook is a new student in the school and he is junior. He is always so bubbly with his friends and family, that's why everyone loves him so much and care for him. He also takes care of everyone. He is like a baby for his hyungs and friends.

So this is the first chapter of my first story ever😂 and I hope that people will like it. I'm not saying that make this story famous or something... I wanted to write a story for long time but got motivation so I just quit myself from doing that. But now I wanna write so here is my story's first chapter. Please let me know if I was wrong somewhere. As I says English is not my first language so yeah. I just want my writing skill good so I have to start from somewhere.

Thank you!! Bye