Chapter 2

It was Sunday morning, and junkook was sleeping. He planned for sleeping till afternoon coz it's Sunday so yeah!
12:39.. And the younger was still sleeping.
"Kookie?!!, Baby? Jungkook-ah??!!". his jin hyung banging on the door of his heaven like bedroom.
"Kookie? Baby.. Are you still sleeping?? I swear to god I won't give you lunch today. Jungoo? Baby wake up!!!" . His hyung desperately trying to wake him up bt the younger didn't get up.
He heard his hyung's barging,but ignored it.
"Jungkookie!? It's almost 1pm baby wake up!! You have to go art library kook. You'll be late bub. Wake up!!" .

After hearing this the younger immediately open his eyes and run towards his bathroom before telling his hyung that he woke up.

He eat his lunch and hed out to the library. It was 1:45pm. He was running towards the art library.

the other side Teahyung was driving his car with one hand and the hand was on the gare.
His father called him to his come his company. He refused first but he accepted it after hearing that he will be free for whole day.
So now he is on his way to company.

"Sorry! Sehun hyung, I'm late!! I'm really very sorry! Actually I forgot, that I will come today so!! I'm so sorry.. I actually over slept. Kookie is sorry hyung!!"
Jungkook start blabbering as he entered the art library. He knows that his Sehun hyung will forgive him but he feel guilty that he came late and his hyung have to wait for him.

"it's okk kookie! No problem. Now you came so help me with this then I will tell you what happened to your panting...OK?" . His Sehun hyung patted his back and head and smile at him.

"thank you hyung ! You are not mad at me. Are you??" . He ask with his doe and innocent eyes.

"Oh kookie! No I'm not mad. How can I be mad at you? I would never be mad at you 'my love ' ". The elder thought last two words.

A very short chapter! I'm sorry.. Actually i was kinda busy in these day.
I didn't know that I have that hectic schedule before start writing. But now I'm kinda free?
😁😁Maybe.
I'll update very soon next chapter I already uploaded. So enjoy!!
And thanks a lot!!
Bye take care everyone!!
Be safe stay home!!