Chapter 17

It was Friday 5pm. Taehyung was getting ready to meet jungkook, where he told him to.

Sky Rose garden!
He wore simple outfit because he was not thinking it as their date. Even he wish it to be a date but it's ok.
He was happy but not that much happy because he was somewhat scared, what the younger was about to talk.
You see, he don't want to lose him. He never thought that someone would occupy his mind and heart like this.
He never thought that he would love someone so deeply.

And that's why he was a little bit scared that what if, the younger said  that he doesn't like him anymore. What if he said that he wants to end all this? What if he said that, he is seeing someone else? How will he bear this?
He can't force the younger but he won't be able to leave him or see him in someone else's arms! No! No!
He can't bear it!
He felt a slight pain in his chest.
Why it is so hard to love someone?

He doesn't know, why he loves him so much. From the first time he saw him and till now. He loves him so dearly.
But it hurts, it hurts him when he says i love you to him but got nothing in reply. He badly wants to hear these three magical words from the younger for him but it seems like he has to wait.
But how long?

He snapped from his thoughts and looked himself at the mirror and then at the watch. It was 5:30 now and he had to leave.
He called the younger but he didn't pick up. He frowned but ignored it, thinking the younger was busy in something. Without thinking more he finally left in hope, that everything will be good.

                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook was sitting on one if the chair biting his lips and looking around.
He reached here early enough. His painting was sited there beside the table, covered with white silk cloth.

To say he was nervous would be a understanding. He was hella nervous. It was not like he doesn't know about the elder liking him. Heck he even proposed him. He everytime said i love you to him but still, his nervousness was in another level.

Confessing his feelings was not easy for the younger. First thing he was already shy and second thing, he was insecure, doubtful and so on.
He looked at the painting and couldn't help but to thought that what if the elder won't like the painting then?

The first thing you have to have is the Confidence. Always feel good in whatever you are going to do. Always think positively. The insecurities and self doubts will put you down even if you perfect in actual and will lead to nowhere.

He spend his so much time in thinking unnecessary things and didn't realise it was finally the time.
He turned his head back when someone tapped on his shoulder, looking behind he smiled cheerfully and hugged the elder out of joy.
Taehyung was loving his behaviour as he put his hand around his waist and pulled him more into himself. If it is possible__ and kissed his cheek whispering My baby! Slowly.

The younger blushed and looked down before speaking in his shy tone.

"you came l-late tae! I was w-waiting for you"

The elder chuckled and caressed his cheeks before saying.

"Im sorry love! And I'm not late but maybe you came early? Hmm!"

"whatever" the younger mumbled while tye elder made him sit on the chair like a gentleman and make himself. Comfortable on another.

"so why we are here baby?"
The eslde softly asked, looking around the place.

"tae! I-I want to say something to y-you!"
Taehyung nodded, singling him to continue but the younger was looking down so he spoke.

"yes! Go ahead love!"