Chapter 21

The sudden fucked up situation is something, people lost their right mind. They couldn't make any decisions about what they should do right there. Should they run after it or just ignore it and let it be.

But taehyung can't do this. He knows very well what he should do, but he couldn't even stir from his place.
When jungkook left, he was standing there stunned, not knowing if he should run after him or just keep standing. He knows that he fucked up so bad. He forced his baby, he kind of humiliated him in front of his Sehun hyung.

Hot tears were flowing down on his cheeks. He felt like his breath was shortening by the time being. His heart was clenching bad, thinking his baby must be hating him now. And the mere thought of jungkook hating him, shuddered his whole body, tearing his heart apart.

Sehun was still standing there in front of taehyung, confused, hesitant. He doesn't know if he should yell at taehyung for hurting jungkook like this or he should console him that everything will be alright, watching Taehyung's condition. His was not moving, he was even doubting, if taehyung was even breathing or not.

He gulped, suddenly feeling guilty for coming between them. He feels, its his  fault that he greeted jungkook first. He could have just left silently but he couldn't just resist him and moreover when he was standing all alone, he thought that jungkook came here alone.

A loud voice of thunder through the glass window and taehyung came to reality. He gasped and looked around, probably searching for his breath, his air, his oxygen, his everything, his baby. But got nothing except Sehun, who has a guilty expression on his face now. As if he wants to say something but it made taehyung blood boil in anger. He was still disliking Sehun and his presence in front of him.

Probably blaming him for this situation but he left it aside for now and ran outside to search his baby.

The rain was pouring like hell. Everything seems foggy because of the heavy rain and the wind was as fast as the heavy rain. Taehyung had no idea where the younger can be but he was running aimlessly. Having a hope and desire to see a angelic face, which took his breath away in first sight.

He ran and ran, finding nothing. Stumbling and falling on the road. Every passing second, without finding his baby, was killing him. He was loosing his mind, his strength, his energy.

Why did this have to happen on the first place!

His worry and anxiety was coming out and flowing with taers. Getting mixed up with rain. This was something he never wants to happen again. And he will make sure of that.
He did his everything, he tried so hard but couldn't find the younger.

Where did he go?

"w-where are y-you b-baby, please c-come to me. I'm s-sorry! I'm sorry m-my love! Please come t-to me, I'm dying baby!"

Looking around he shouted. He was completely drenched in the rain. Lips were trembling while his hands grabbed his hair in frustration and worry.

His body was trembling in the heavy rain. The pain, the anger and the hurt in his heart was suffocating and he doesn't know how to remove this. He doesn't know how to come out of this feeling, he was unable.

Sitting on a bench in a park under the open sky, in a heavy rain, jungkook was crying his heart out. His whole body was badly trembling with every gust of wind. Lips were also trembling while his eyes were closed and the tears were being shed.
He wants warmth, Taehyung's warmth. He badly wants his taehyung to come and hold him in his warm embrace. His cold trembled lips wants to be captured by his taehyung's warm lips.

But recalling, what happened earlier just made him cry more and more.
Now he couldn't help but think that taehyung doesn't trust him enough. But he also knows that it was not taehyung, it was his possessiveness and his deep love for him who caused this whole mess.