Chapter 8

"So when will you tell him?"

Jenny asked Sehun as she sit beside him.
It's been 2-3 weeks since last jungkook visited him. Sehun come to his another shop for visiting and he started talking with jenny as he was asking her about jungkook.
That what he did when he came and did he like this shop or not.

They were just casually talking when jenny suddenly asked Sehun that when he will confess his love to jungkook.
She knows that Sehun has feelings for jungkook, She knows everything ofcourse she is his best friend so why not.

"I don't know jenny. He is just.. He.. Ahh!! I don't know man."

Sehun actually don't know about that. He thinks that if he will confess so maybe jungkook won't talk to him like he do always,may be he won't came near him.

"But at least confess to him may be he also like you, may be! I'm also not sure but you should give it a try. You know!"

Jenny said to him as she patted his back. Sehun thought for a moment then said..

"I don't think so,he is so pure jenny. He wouldn't even think that way. I don't wanna to make him uncomfortable around me."

"so what will you do? He is 19 and you know that in this age everyone got girlfriend or boyfriend. If you won't talk to him now then may be it will be late."

Jenny said as she make her way to other side of the counter. Sehun looked at her and thought fir a moment then again started..

" OK, I'll think about it, to confess my love. But what if he will reject me? What if he actually won't talk to me?? Would I be okay? It's so complicated jenny, what should I do?"

Sehun put his head on his hand and sighed. He is so confused. One side he really wants to confess and make younger his and other side he is afraid to the consequences after confession.

He surely will accept his rejection but if jungkook would stop talking to him, hugging him, being comfortable with him, he never want that.
He wants everything being set and good.

"Ahh! Give it a try Sehun. Maybe your will be lucky enough to get your love. Just go for it."

His friend patted his back again as he nodded. He should definitely give it a try.
Now he has to think the way of confession. It should be perfect.

"yoongi hyung! Hey hyung wait!!"

Jimin shout from behind, yoongi was going to his class. Today he was alone when jimin saw him he thought to tell yoongi about TAEKOOK and ask for his help.

"yes! chim, you need something?"
Yoongi stopped on his track as he looked behind and asked jimin.
When jimin heard the nick name chim he blushed and looked down then he remember why he is here so he tell yoongi about Taekook.

"Hyung, I want to tell you something and I need your help."

Yoongi nodded and point him to go ahead but jimin held his hand and lead him to rooftop.

They both seated on a bench and jimin started to telling everything to Yoongi couse he knows that Yoongi is Taehyung's best friend and Taehyung would definitely told him about jungkook and Yoongi already know jungkook.

"now please hyung help me to get them together. I know kookie is naive and Taehyung is so bold so I need your help to set them together and then they will date, kiss and---"

"OK ok! I'll help you with it. I know Taehyung is so serious about jungkook and he assured me that he won't hurt him, but does jungkook like him back?"