Chapter 9

"H-Hii"

Taehyung smile at the younger and hugged him again. He caressed his head and sniff him with a fond smile.

He broke the hug and held younger's hand and lead him to chair and made him sit.

"what is this? What are you doing?"

Jungkook asked as he looked at the older with his big confused eyes. Taehyung smile at him again and held his soft hands.

"You will know everything Baby. Do you trust me or not? Did you missed me today?"

Taehyung asked him with a lil smile on his face as he caressed his hands with his thumb.

"I- I don't know Taehyung. I don't even  know you properly! B-But I k-kinda missed y-you today."

Taehyung smile wide when he heard what younger said. Did he really missed him? Did he like him too? He was so happy after hearing this,he kissed younger's soft hand.
Jungkook smile shyly and feel his heart was beating so fast.

Teahyung also sit on a chair in front if jungkook and kept staring at him.

His intense gaze made jungkook more shy and blushing. He kept his head down and blushed shyly, his cheeks were red from blushing.
Taehyung love the view infront of him.
He give younger his banana milk and serve himself wine.
Then suddenly he got off of chair and held his hand forward asking younger to took his hand.
Jungkook held his hand and get up too as they stood chest to chest.
And Soft melody was playing in background making them loose their mind,as they both began to move slowly while holding each other.

"please trust me baby."

the older started talking after some moment, he rubbed his nose with younger, and kissed him on his forehead.
He didn't kiss him on the lips, surely he wanted to do it badly but he controlled himself as he don't want to make younger uncomfortable again.

jungkook feel disappointed when Taehyung didn't kiss him on the lips. He want older to kiss him on the lips as he didn't get kiss today,but nonetheless he smiled little.
He is so shy to asked the older  to kiss him.

"you said to me that I can't kiss you like that, I can't hugg you like that because we only do it when we love someone. When we have feelings for someone. Right?"

Taehyung asked younger as they were still moving slowly holding each other close.

"Yes! We shouldn't do that until w-we don't have f-feelings for someone."

The younger slowly said as he looked up at the older who was smiling at him and pull him more closely to him as if this possible.

"Hmm, that's why I decided to tell you that Why I can kiss you, why I can hug you like that"

He said as he hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He moved away and again looked him in the eye, and start taking again..

"I can hug you, kiss you, make love to you, I can do whatever I want couse -"

He stopped and cupped younger's face and made him to look in his eyes,and again said..

"couse, I love you baby! I love you so much!"

The younger's eyes got big as he gasped on older's words.
Taehyung was still cupping his face. He leaned forward and finally kissed younger on the lips.

His hands slid down to younger's waist and kissed him hard. He took his lower lip between his teeth and suck. His hand hold younger's head, eyes closed.

Jungkook was shock. He was feeling.. Happy?   Taehyung loves him, the feeling was so pure, he finally got kissed by older first time in today.

He doesn't know if he should reply or not but he surely liked the older.
He will accept his proposal but what would he say to him.

He is too shy to even talk after proposal.

He too close his eyes and kissed back older. The older smiled in the kiss.
He hold him more closely and his possessiveness came back. He started kissing him hungrily as his hands roamed through younger's back.

They both were kissing like there is not tomorrow. Taehyung made sure one thing that jungkook also likes him but he will wait for him to say i love you too back.

They pulled out from making out when the younger tapped older on the chest. His lungs were burning from lack of oxygen.

The younger has tears in his eyes when he looked at older. Taehyung kissed him on forehead, his cheeks, his chin, his nose, his both eyes,and smiled at him.

"I know that you like me too, don't you? But I'll wait for you to said I love you too back. Till then.. Let me love you baby. I love you from the very first day I saw you in that store, that day I decided to make you mine."

Jungkook didn't say anything again, except staring at the older. He smiled at him and hugged him.
Taehyung was shocked but more than happy.
The younger is not scared of him, he hugged him on his own will.

He hugged him too and kissed him again. They started making out with eyes closed. Taehyung sucked his lips and entered his tongue in younger's mouth. He sucked his tongue and roam his warm mouth.

The taste of banana milk was still there. He taste sweet. They were so into kissing Each other they didn't noticed that their best friends were seeing them from a far smiling.

"finally they mate hyung. I'm so happy hyung!"

Jimin said clapping his hand too happy for his best friend that he didn't notice that he hugged yoongi tightly.

Yoongi hugged him back and patted his head smiling fondly at him.
Their hearts were also beating fast.
Jimin shyly looked down and blushed a little.

"I'm happy too for them. They meant to be together."

"Yes!"

Jimin answered as they filled in awkward silence.

"umm, shall we go? I meant we should have dinner too"

Yoongi broke the silence and asked the younger.

They both made their way to out for having dinner.

"would you like to have dinner with me baby?"

Taehyung asked younger and he nodded his head.

They sit on their chair and eat their dinner. Taehyung Feed the younger and smiled at him fondly.
He can't be more happy than this. His love is finally his. He couldn't ask for more now.
Now he has to tell his parents about jungkook.. his love.

On the other hand jungkook was also thinking that Taehyung is good for him. He can see it in his eyes that the older love him genuinely.

His heart was thumping in his ear, a visual blush was there on his cheeks.
He love this moment.

He also has to tell his jin hyung about it. His best friend already knows.

He smiled shyly at the older while he was feeding him.

They both loved that moment, they both were feeling happy, content.

Finally!! Taehyung proposed his love to his love.
Now tomorrow I'll update chapter two of another book too.

Wait for it and like this story too.
I hope you guys are safe! 💜
Please stay safe and always be Hapyy! 💕
Well I got a good response from you guys in another book.
Like 15 view and 11 vote.
Thank you so much guys♥️