Chapter 3

Sehun loves jungkook, he fall for him, his innocence and his beauty 8 months ago, when the first time jungkook entered in his art library,
but never dared to tell him because he know how naive the younger is.

He never understands the feelings and the intentions behind the other's words and actions. He is so pure and innocent.

The younger huged his hyung and apologizes last time before moving away.

They both done their work and jungkook begin to ask again about his painting. "Oh it's done! Now please tell me hyung." 
The elder sigh and hold younger's hands and says  "Kookie, your painting was amazing I told you and the people who saw this they were so amazed to see this. they really like your painting and told me to create more like that. And they also love the creator of that." the elder says as he held younger's hand.
The younger jumped happily around the library and huged the elder tightly.

" Really??! Ahh!! Thank you hyung thank you so much. I'm very happy."

The elder chuckled and patted his head.   " I'll definitely create more hyung i promise!!." He again huged his hyung and said "Jinhyung will be so happy when I will tell him hyung."

The elder caresses his fluffy cheeks and smiled.  "Good!! Now, you know what happened with your painting so now go to your house tell your Jin eomma, okk??"

The younger nodded his head and was about to leave as the elder called him "And kookie?? Don't forget to visit my new flower shop. Okay? Now bye!!"

The younger smile and began walking towards his hyung's new flower shop which was just 15 minutes walk away from the art gallery.

Teahyung was heading out of his father's company. His father called him to meet someone in his company when he was sleeping.
In first he was very annoyed because come on its Sunday today so yeah, but when his father told him that after that meeting he will be free for the whole day and the meeting will be for 20 minutes. he immediately got up from bed and run to his bathroom.

After around 45 minutes he arrived the company and meet his father and the others.

Now he is driving back to home and thinking about something or i say someone. He smile and looked outside the window.
He saw a flower shop and remind a bunny boy as just he was smiling he saw someone. He saw him.

He immediately got off from his car and headed towards the shop.

As jungkook entered the shop he welcomed with lovely fragrance of flowers. He was roaming around the shop and a smile appeared oh his pink lips when he saw red roses. He loves red roses.
" I know you love red roses kookie."
A voice startled him from begin and he flinched a little. When he turned around he smiled.   
"Hello jenny noona!" he bowed and smile.   
Jenny smile and ruffled his hair and ask.  "How are you my little kookie?"
"I'm good noona how about you?" he ask back.  "I'm also good kookie. Did Sehun told you to visit?" she ask and the younger nodded his head.

"OK, come with me I'll show you around. There is lots of flowers new and fresh and also very beautiful just like you!" she tells him and held his hand the younger blushed and looked down.

Teahyung was hide behind a pillar in the shop. He was looking at the younger and observed him. He was smiling all the time and his smile faded when he again looked at younger. The girl who was with a moment ago was not with him but a boy who seems like his age was there with the younger.

He frowned his eyebrows together and took a step forward.
But his blood boil after hearing what they were talking.

Jenny told jungkook to wait for her and go another side of shop for some work. Jungkook was looking around again and someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked a boy around his age or maybe elder than him smiled at him and hold out a bouquet of red roses.

Jungkook looked at him and smile and ask  "Wow!! Is this for me?" he asked with his wide doe eyes and wide mouth.
The elder boy nodded his head and handed him the bouquet. The younger took it form him and smiled widely looking down at the bouquet. A blush was created on jungkookie's face.

"pretty roses for pretty boy like you!" the elder stated and ruffled his hair. The younger bowed down and thanked him and smiled. He told the boy who gave him bouquet that tell jenny nonna tha he is leaving and head out of the shop.
He was sniff the flowers and smile. He was happy today and he can't wait to tell his jin hyung about his painting.

Teahyung fisted his hands and was leaning against the side wall of the shop. When he looked up when he saw the bunny boy was passing by him. He immediately held his arm and pin him in to wall and put his both hand around the younger's head.

As jungkook was heading out of shop he fone ring and he looked at his fone his jin hyung massaged him that where is he. He massage back and told to him that he is coming back home and he is safe. He checked the time and the was 5:38pm. He sigh and began to walk and yelped suddenly when his back was attached to the wall. He closed his eyes shut and wait for something to come.

It's happened some time with him in the school when someone wants his attention and he is naive never understand what they want and ignore them and then they do this to him to grab his attention.

He open his eyes when feel something on his forehead something like kiss.
He looked up with his big doe eyes and ask..

"Who are you Mr.?"

Sorry for very late update, actually I just couldn't find what to write so... Yeah I'm sowwy! 😐
Hope you guys like it.
Thanq 💜💜