Chapter 20.

It's been one week since their love make session and in one week jungkook and taehyung got so close that being away for a second was so difficult for them specially taehyung because he became so clingy to jungkook.

Where jungkook goes, taehyung always made sure to follow him. If he senses anything, like jungkook is upset or hurt he immediately tried to comfort him with his all and give him lots of kisses which jungkook is craving for now a days and wines when he couldn't get. But who is taehyung to deny him.

For taehyung, jungkook is everything.
He already give him his everything. Standing in front of jungkook's house in late night. Just in want to see the younger. Sometimes, seek in to jungkook's room, just because he is not getting any sleep that night.

To say, jungkook loves all this would be an understanding. He loves all his antics. For him, Taehyung's these actions and antics to getting close to him, were cute. They both always ended up with each other in the bed in this whole week.

Today, Jin invited Taehyung on dinner and jungkook was so happy and excited.
Jimin and yoongi now finally became official. Going on little dates and after coming back jimin told jungkook everything even his kiss.

"when will he come?"

Jungkook mumbled slowly, sitting on kitchen counter, while jin was making dinner and Namjoon was arranging the table and putting the plates on it.

"just call him and ask kookie!"
Jin said, hearing him. Concentrating in his dish.

"I won't ca-"
He got cut off when the door bell rang. Jumping from his seat, he hurriedly went to open the door squealing.
As he opens the door two big hands engulfs his small frame in a big and warm hug.

A familiar scent hit the younger's  nose and he smile cheekily, showing his all teeth. A shoft and wet lips captured his small lips and he instantly closes his eyes.

"How's my baby?"

The deep, soothing voice of his boyfriend went to his ears and he opened his eyes. Pouting a little, he shoved his boyfriend away, crossing his arms on his chest.

"I won't talk to you. Where were you? When I told you to come, why are you late Taehyung?"

Taehyung chuckled at his baby's cuteness and hugged him from back. Kissing his ears, he whispered slowly.

"I bought something for my baby, so I got late. Please forgive me baby. I'll give you lots of kisses then."

Jungkook titled his head, when taehyung's wet lips started moving on the warm skin of his neck. He nodded his head as yes to forgive him.
He became weak for these kisses.
Taehyung laughed a little and pulled a bouquet of red roses.
Jungkook gasped, looking at beautiful red roses.

"wow! It's so beautiful, thank you so much tae!" he said giggling a little while sniffing the roses. Taehyung kisses his forehead while whispering.

"not beautiful as my baby!"

They both laughed when Namjoon cleared his throat on them. They both looks at him. Namjoon shook his head smiling, he loves to see both youngsters who are so in love with each other. He is really happy for jungkook, Taehyung is indeed a good boy and a responsible person.

"oh hii Namjoon hyung!"

Taehyung greets him as Namjoon greets back. While jungkook was busy in blushing. He still feel shy in front of Namjoon. As, for Namjoon, he is still a baby and doing this in front of him really makes him shy.

"shall we go now? Jin is also waiting for you taehyung!"

Namjoon said, as they both follow him. Jin was putting all the dishes on the table when he looked up smiling.