~

Once she had finished telling them what happened, she was in shock. Draco had joined the deatheaters, Snape had killed Dumbledore, Hogwarts was no longer a safe place for students, the Dark Lord was becoming stronger and more bold with his actions... What more could go wrong?

"I wouldn't have believed it either unless Potter hadn't been there to explain to us what happened." McGonagall said breaking the silence in the room. Tris now had her back facing the others and she was stunned. George knew she was a little worried so he did as he normally did and walked over to her to hold her close to him and comfort her.

"What do we do, Professor?" Fred asked as he saw George comforting Tris.

"I'm not quite sure at this moment. Mr. Weasley." McGonagall said as she placed a hand on Fred's shoulder.

"A war is about to happen, isn't it." Tris said as she broke away from George's arms and turned to look at McGonagall.

"It is a strong possibility." McGonagall said as she walked over to Tris after seeing the tears form in her eyes.

"Thank you, Professor." Tris said as she managed to give McGonagall a slight smirk before walking out of her office. The twins smiled at McGonagall and followed after Tris to see where she was headed next. As Tris was walking down the halls she saw Marlee, Neville, and Luna, standing off to the side having a laugh with one another. She also noticed Neville's hand wrapped around Marlee's.

Without saying anything, Tris grabbed ahold of Marlee's arm and pulled her away.

"Alrighty, where are we going?" Marlee asked as she continued to let Tris pull her down the halls. Then Tris remembered that the twins were probably following her.

"I'll come find you two in a few minutes." Tris said as she turned around quickly facing the twins but began walking down the halls once again with Marlee attached to her side. Fred and George shook their heads but were both confused as to where she was going. The twins then decided to head to the common room and see how Harry was doing.

Tris continued pulling Marlee down the halls but Marlee didn't question it. Tris knew where she wanted to go and they were almost there. She and a certain someone had been to this spot several times back when they were still students.

"The Astronomy Tower?" Marlee asked as Tris still remained silent and pulled Marlee up the staircase. Once they made it to the top, Tris let go of Marlee's arm and walked over to the rails of the tower overlooking the castle.

"You know, this is where George and I made it official." Tris said as she overlooked Hogwarts. Marlee then walked up to stand beside her and was now doing the same. "This is the place where we first said 'I love you', the place where he gave me my necklace with our memory charm, the place where we would come after a rough day of classes, the place we came to hide from everyone we pranked." Tris said as she continued overlooking the castle.

"This is also where Neville asked me out." Marlee said looking over at Tris with a wide grin on her face. The two girls then looked at each other and began laughing.

"I guess it's a family tradition then." Tris said as she continued laughing. But sooner than later, her laugh faded away as she remembered why she brought Marlee up here in the first place.

Marlee still had a smile on her face as she overlooked the castle.

"A war is coming." Tris said as she looked down at her feet. Marlee's smile now faded into a frown. A war at Hogwarts? That can't be true... Could it?

"How do you know?" Marlee asked still overlooking the castle.

"McGonagall told me. I asked her if one was coming and she told me it was a strong possibility. In other words, that's a yes." Tris said quickly wiping the tears that had fallen from her face. "And Harry and I... We're gonna be right in the middle of it." Tris said now turning her attention over to her cousin. "But it's gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay, all of us." Tris said now seeing the tears fall from Marlee's face.

Tris then pulled her cousin close to her and they both hugged each other tightly with no words spoken. After the two girls managed to calm down a bit, they both decided to head to the Gryffindor common room together. As they were walking down the halls, they were catching up with each other from the last time they saw one another.

Both girls made it to the common room and luckily Tris still remembered the password to get in that Ginny had told her earlier. It was weird not seeing any of the Pevensie's except for Lucy... they had all graduated and were living their own separate lives now. Lucy had one year left and she'd be gone as well.

When the two girls walked into the common room, all eyes turned on them and the room became silent. They looked at each other confused at first but then started laughing and sooner or later everyone else started laughing along with them. Tris sat next to George, and he wrapped his arm around her. They both looked over and they saw Neville do the same with Marlee.

George looked down at Tris with the most confused facial expression. Tris looked up at him and started laughing while shaking her head. She then pulled his face down to hers and whispered in his ear.

"He asked her out in the astronomy tower, just like you did with me." Tris said with the widest grin on her face.

"That little git! He's using my moves to get the girl." George said looking over at Neville and Marlee as they sat side by side, hand in hand.

"Oh shut up! Let them be! They're cute for each other." Tris said as she smacked George's arm. The teens now shared a night of laughter. They all needed this and Tris was glad to see Harry laughing again. Its been a while since they all enjoyed a bit of laughter with one another. It was just like old times back in 5th year...

"So how's the shop going?" Ron asked from across the room.

"We're still trying to get everything back to normal, but the fire caused a lot of damage. It's mostly done though." Fred said over to his brother. Suddenly everyone's attention were on the twins and Tris and the room got dead silent. All three of them looked at each other and then back to their friends.

"Did I say something wrong?" Fred asked confused as ever.

"I'm sorry, did you say fire?" Ginny asked her brother. The twins and Tris looked to each other and were confused. That happened months ago. Did they not know?

"Uhh yeah, did no one tell you about our shop?" George asked. Turns out Molly and Arthur didn't inform the other two Weasley's about what happened to Tris and the twins. They didn't want to worry them with everything that was going on already at Hogwarts.

"NO!" Ginny yelled. Everyone's attention was now on them waiting for an explanation.

"Umm yeah, basically the shop was set on fire and we nearly died." George said. Everyone's mouths dropped open. But that wasn't enough information. They all wanted the full story. So the twins and Tris explained to them what happened so now everyone was caught up. It was getting late, and Tris knew what was waiting for her back at home. A lot of yelling from her parents.

The twins and Tris told everyone their goodbye's and headed out of the common room to go back to Headquarters. But as they were walking down the halls, all three of them heard something they didn't want to hear.

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!"

"TRISTA LUPIN!"

The three teens turned around and saw Molly and Remus standing at the other end of the hallway.

"Oh shit-"

"Run!" the twins said and now it was a game of getaway for Tris and the twins. Or, actually, a game of can we escape the parents before they kill us.