Chapter 11

Tris had to take a moment to realize what she had just done. She just went through a bloody wall! She stood there in amazement looking at all of the other witches and wizards that were boarding the beautiful Hogwarts express. The other Weasley's made it through the wall and it was now time to say goodbye to Arthur and Molly Weasley.

Everyone gave their hugs and farewells to one another and all of the teens boarded the Hogwarts express. Tris stepped in and for the first time in, well, forever, her anxiety didn't spike up like it normally did when she was in a new situation. She had felt for the longest time, that a part of her was missing and now, she felt that feeling disappear. She felt like she had finally found that missing piece of her life. Everyone had waved their final goodbyes to their loved ones and the train was officially off to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

"Come on, Tris." Ginny said pulling her into one of the empty train compartments which wasn't easy to find. The twins followed and put their luggage into the compartment with Ginny and Tris and ran off going to say hello to their friends they haven't seen since summer. "They'll be back, now come on, I want to introduce you to some people." Ginny said as she grabbed ahold of Trista's sleeve and began walking down the aisles of the train.

As they were walking, Trista heard her name being called by a familiar voice. "Trista! Hey, I'd like to introduce you to somebody!". Trista turned to see that it was Harry who had called her name. "Oh, hey Harry, hey Ron." Tris said as she stepped into their compartment. "Hey Tris." Ron said. "We'd like for you to meet someone. This is our best friend, Hermione." Harry said. Sitting in between Harry and Ron sat their curly haired friend, Hermione Granger. She stood from her seat and walked up to Tris giving her a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you!" Hermione said as she let go of Tris. "It's nice to meet you to." Tris said fiddling with her sleeves once again.

Tris isn't used to the fact that a lot of people knows who she is, and yet she has no clue who any of these people are except for Harry and the Weasley's. That made her anxiety spike up. "Oh, there you are. I didn't know where you went." Ginny said as she found Tris again. "Well, it was nice meeting you Hermione. See you later?" she said as Ginny began pulling her out of the compartment the trio was sitting in. "For sure!" Hermione said. "Bye Harry!" Ginny said as she turned the corner to walk out with Tris right behind her. "Bye!" Harry replied with a tint of pink showing up on his cheeks.

"What was that all about?" Tris said turning to Ginny to see her cheeks flush a bright pink shade. Ginny continued to pull Tris down the aisles. "Nothing!" Ginny said almost immediately. "You like him don't you?" Trista said pulling Ginny to a halt. "No! Maybe! Oh, shut up." Ginny said as she continued to make her way down the aisles of the train hoping to find her friends. Trista smiled and continued following her. Finally she had found the person she was looking for.

"Oh , there you are Lucy! I was looking everywhere for you!" Ginny said. "Oh, Ginny! I've missed you so much! How was your summer?" "Great, but I have someone I'd like for you to meet." Ginny said motioning over to Tris. "Lucy, this is Trista, Trista, this is Lucy. Lucy Pevensie." Ginny said as she stepped to the side to let the two girls meet. Both girls looked to each other and said hi to each other with smiles on their faces. "Wait, Professor Lupin's daughter?" Lucy said. "Yep, that's me." Trista said now looking down at her feet and then looking back up at Lucy.

"Well, its great to have you back!" Lucy said. "Thank you." Trista said politely. She was glad to be welcomed by so many people she never even knew existed. "Do you know what house you're in yet?" Lucy asked. "House?" Tris asked looking confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about that. So, Lucy is a Hufflepuff. Me, along with the rest of my family, are Gryffindors. Harry, and Hermione are Gryffindors as well. The two other houses are Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. You get sorted into a house when you first come to Hogwarts. They place the Sorting Hat on your head, and he tells you which house you'll be sorted into." Ginny explained to Tris.

"All of my siblings are in different houses. My older brother Peter is in Gryffindor, my other older brother Edmund, is in Ravenclaw, and my older sister Susan is in Slytherin." Lucy said. Just as Lucy finished her sentence, Peter and Edmund came in to sit with their little sister. "Hey Lucy! Hey Ginny!" Edmund said as he plopped beside Lucy on the seat. "Hey, Ed." Ginny said. Peter stood to the side standing quietly until he was introduced to the new girl he had never seen with Ginny before.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Guys, this is Trista. Professor Lupin's daughter." Ginny said. Edmund and Peter then shook her hand as a way of greeting. "Wow, its nice to meet you after all this time." Edmund said. "Glad to be here." Trista said nervously. "So, what happened, where have you been all of this time?" Edmund said. "Ed!" Peter shouted. Trista then looked up to Peter and he gave her an apologetic look for how blunt his brother was. "Sorry." Edmund said as he finally caught on to how straightforward he was.

Seconds later they all heard whispers coming from down the hall. "Can't believe they're bringing that disgraceful girl to Hogwarts. Wait until my father hears that Lupin's mistake of a daughter is coming to our school." a voice said. Trista then turned away from Ginny and the others and walked out of the compartment. Ginny ran after her and called her name trying to stop her, but when Tris didn't even turn around and kept on walking, Ginny just decided to let her be for a few minutes. Draco Malfoy and his little group of so called friends were all sitting together discussing Trista and not in a pleasant tone of voice. In that group sat a certain brunette girl. Her name was Susan Pevensie, and alongside her sat her best friend, Pansy Parkinson.

When Trista walked out, she managed to try and find her previous compartment where all of her luggage was at. Finally she turned the corner and found the little room. She slid open the door and slid it back shut. She just wanted some peace and quiet. She sat by the window and just dazed off. She had several thoughts going through her mind and she was getting a little overwhelmed with everything that was going on and with people already talking behind her back. Just as she was about to doze off, she heard the door slide open gently, and when she turned to see who was interrupting her peace and quiet, she noticed it was a certain tall ginger. It was George.

"You alright, Trissy?"