Chapter 34

All of the girls in the Gryffindor common room were sound asleep. It was Christmas morning and they all wanted to sleep in considering they didn't have classes that day. They were all sound asleep until chanting could be heard from downstairs. "Wake up! Wake up sleepy heads! It's Christmas! Get up!" the boys were chanting from downstairs. All of the guys decided to wake up early and wake the girls up on purpose.

All of the girls either groaned in frustration and annoyance or either put a pillow over their heads. Some of them even hollered back downstairs to the boys. "Shut up! We're trying to sleep!" Ginny said as she had a pillow over her head. After Ginny yelled, everything went silent. Which was very odd because they never listen when they're told to do something. That's just how hard-headed all of the boys were.

Tris and Hermione looked over at each other and looked confused. It was quiet. Too quiet. Especially since the twins were already up. Most of the girls then huddled back under their blankets and tried to go back to sleep, except for Tris. She was already wide awake and knew they weren't going to be quiet without a fight. She knew her boyfriend all too well and knew he and his brother were always up to no good. So she sat up in her bed and waited.

Five minutes have already gone by without a single noise coming from the boys downstairs in the common room. All of a sudden, and small sparkler was floating in the air. It glowed up the room and then went out. Some of the girls removed their heads from under the covers and were all looking confused.

"Here we go." Tris said as she stood up from her bed and walked down the stairs to see none of the boys down there. She walked over to the coffee pot and made herself some coffee. She then made her way over to the sofa and sat in front of the fireplace.

"In three, two, one." she said and as soon as she got to one, the sound of fireworks came from the girls dormitories. The guys all came running out of their dorm rooms and started laughing. Tris just sat on the sofa and watched as the boys were laughing their asses off. Fireworks and sparklers were going off left and right in the girls dorm rooms and screaming could be heard as well. Tris looked over at George and just shook her head while she took a sip of her coffee. George noticed she was sitting there and ran over to her and plopped on the cushion right beside her.

"You always know." he said as he bundled her up in his arms and squeezed her tightly. "I know you well enough, George Weasley." she said as she tried to escape his grasp but he wouldn't let her go. "Let me go!" she screamed, but it was no use. George insisted on holding her down and wasn't planning on letting her go any time soon without a fight.

Moments later all of the girls came running downstairs with smoke all over their faces and their hair a mess. "All of this could have been avoided if you sleepy heads would have just gotten up sooner." Fred said. Angelina then walked over to Fred and smacked him upside the head with a pillow. The next thing you know, all of the Gryffindors started having one big pillow fight.

When George wasn't paying attention, Tris reached over while still in his arms and grabbed a pillow in her hands and smacked George upside the head. He then grabbed his face and released her from his grasp. "I told you to let me go." she said as she stood in front of him with an evil looking grin on her face.

"Why you little-" George said as he stood up from the sofa and started running after Tris to get payback. Tris had to zig-zag around all of the fellow Gryffindors during their massive pillow fight while managing to not get caught by George.

"Fred go right!" George yelled and Fred stuck his arm out and stopped Tris from running. She screamed as she felt George's strong arms wrap around her and she was now being thrown over his shoulder. She tried to fight her way out of his grasp but that was kind of hard considering she was now hanging upside down over her boyfriend's shoulder.