Chapter 49

Tris and the twins were both able to get some sleep that night. It was the weekend, meaning one of the three was about to get pranked. Since Tris and the twins were restricted from going anywhere unless necessary, a lot of pranks were about to be pulled until their punishment was over.

Tris, Hermione, and Ginny were all sound asleep in their beds and were happy that they got to sleep in. Tris was bundled up under her covers and Phoenix, her fennec fox, was sleeping on top of her. The sun light was starting to peak through the windows so Tris rolled over on her stomach with her hood over her eyes. Phoenix then decided to hop off of the bed and go to her second favorite person that she loved.

Phoenix then made her way down the stairs to the boys dorm rooms. She jumped on one of the beds and found the person she was looking for. George was sound asleep in his bed as well and was snoring just a tad like normal. Suddenly he felt something tickling his face and when he opened his eyes, he noticed the little fox that was staring him down. George smiled at the little fox as she bundled up beside him in his bed.

Fred then walked around the corner and saw the little fox curled up beside George. "That's it!" Fred shouted. "SHHH!" Peter hissed from his side of the dorm room. "What's it?" George said as he turned over and faced Fred. Fred didn't find the need to say another word and just gave George a slight smirk. "You're not really talking about-" "Oh, I most certainly am talking about that." Fred budded in.

~

Back in the girls dorm room, Tris was still trying to sleep. Ginny and Hermione were already awake and both teens were getting ready to hang out with their normal group of friends down in the courtyards. That is except for Tris and the twins since they were restricted from leaving the common room unless necessary. Ginny then walked over to the sleeping Tris and decided to ask her if she wanted to join her and Hermione down in the courtyards around lunch time.

"Tris." Ginny whispered. Tris then rolled over and saw Ginny looking at her. "Hmm?" Tris mumbled as she squinted her eyes trying to block out the brightness of the sun light. "We're all going to the courtyards to hang out in a bit, do you wanna come?" Ginny asked. Hermione then walked over and pounced on Trista's bed.

Tris then smiled at herself because none of her friends knew about what happened last night in the forest. "Umm, here's the thing, the twins and I can't go anywhere unless necessary. We have to stay here all day." Tris said as she fell back in her bed. "What? Why?" Hermione asked. Tris then took a deep breath and began telling them both what happened last night.

"That's insane." Ginny said in a tense tone. "Tell me about it." Tris said as she pulled her hood back over her head. "Did Snape not even think about how Angelina knew you three were out there?" Hermione asked. "Apparently she's easier to believe than we are." Tris said. "But it's fine guys, we get one hour of Quidditch practice today so, at least we get to do that." Tris said as her eyes were beginning to drift close again. "Okay, well, we're going to get some breakfast. Enjoy your sleep." Ginny said as she playfully pushed Tris over in her bed. "Thank you." Tris said as her voice was muffled by her pillow.

Hermione and Ginny then made their way down the stairs and to the common room. Once they were about to walk out of the door, Fred and George came walking down the stairs from the boys dorm rooms. "Ginny wait! Where's Tris?" Fred said as he caught Ginny and Hermione before they walked out of the common room. "She's upstairs, she went back to sleep." Ginny said before she closed the door behind her.

Fred and George then looked at each other with duplicate grins on their faces. They both then ran back up to their dorm rooms and started on one of their best pranks they've ever played on Tris. "She's going to kill us." George said as Fred began setting up his prank. "Ehh, she'll get over it." Fred said as he continued on with the prank.