Chapter 59

*POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING! "DEATH"-if you get triggered easily by situations involving fake deaths then I advise that you skip this chapter!*

Staring her in the face was a large great white shark. She screamed as her voice was muffled underwater. She quickly aimed her wand at the shark and screamed underwater "IMMOBULUS". The shark was now frozen underwater and Tris swam back to the top. When she got to the top of the surface, the surroundings changed once again. She was no longer in water, but on land. She then made her way back to her feet and began walking the unfamiliar forest.

Fred and George along with her parents were watching everything on the monitor. George's heart was breaking. Watching his girlfriend battle all of her fears by herself made him hurt even worse on the inside. Fred had to keep looking away when she was in the water. Tonks and Lupin were both frozen and couldn't form a single word.

Tris was now walking through this forest, and suddenly she saw something she hoped she would never see. Fred and Marlee were on their knees on the ground with wands held to the backs of their heads. Once Tris saw them she screamed and tried to make her way over to them. "NO! PLEASE NO!" she yelled as she ran as fast as she could. But she was too late. The deatheaters shouted the killing curse and both of them fell to the ground. "NOOOO!" Tris shouted as her heart shattered. Fred and Marlee both lay on the ground dead in front of Tris. Tris fell to the ground and screamed while tears flowed out of her eyes.

Back in the room, Fred and George both had tears falling from their eyes. They not only just watched Fred and Marlee die, but they had to watch Tris suffer all on her own. As Tris sat on the ground crying, Voldemort appeared in front of her. She jumped up to her feet with her wand in hand and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Merlin no!" George said as he watched his girlfriend stand face to face with Voldemort. Tonks then grabbed Remus' hand and held it tightly. Remus was still frozen and didn't move a muscle. Tris slowly started to back away, and suddenly, she shot the first spell. "STUPEFY!". Voldemort blocked the spell easily and Tris started running for her life. She and Voldemort were having a duel with each other and Tris was losing. She had scrapes all over her body and George was trying to heal them back in the normal reality. Every injury she got in the fake reality appeared on her body in the real reality.

As Tris took a breath to shout a spell, Voldemort used a nonverbal spell. The cruciatus curse. She now lay on the ground squirming as blood poured from her nose. "No no no! Make it stop!" George pleaded as he tried to heal her injuries in his reality. Voldemort walked closer to her and stopped the curse. "Any last words?" he said as Tris tried to catch her breath. Her wand was still in her hand but Voldemort didn't see it. "Yeah, tell your sister hey for me in hell." Tris said. Voldemort laughed but Tris pulled out her wand and yelled, "AVADA KEDAVRA!". Voldemort then dropped to the ground dead.

Tris then tried to make it back to her feet, and when she did, she was now standing on a cliff thousands of feet in the air. "Damn it." she said as she looked over the edge and realized how high up she was. She wiped the blood from her nose and took a deep breath before walking the edge of the cliff to get to the other side.

When she got to the other side, she saw her last biggest fear appear in front of her eyes. In front of her stood her parents and George. Merida Riddle had all three of them tied up in vines on their knees. "Choose one to live." Merida said over to Tris. "No, Please." Tris said as she pleaded to Merida. "Kill me, not them." Tris pleaded. "You have three seconds or all of them die." Merida said. "NO, Please!" she yelled as she looked at her parents and George all on their knees. "One." "Please, no!" "Two." "STOP PLEASE!" "Three." "NOOO!" and once she counted to three, all three of them were hit with the killing curse and dropped to the ground.