Chapter 46

During their 6th year at Hogwarts, students must figure out what sort of career path they want to excel in. The twins already had their careers planned out. They had their joke shop they were already working on, so now it was up to Tris to figure out what she wanted to excel in. She had an idea of what she wanted to excel in but wasn't 100% sure. They were already halfway through their 6th year so she was running out of time.

During the next few weeks, Tris had been taking extra classes in Care of Magical creatures. Once all of her mandatory classes were over with for the day, she would go down to Hagrid's Hut and he would teach her more and more about his creatures. George, Fred, Edmund and the golden trio would meet up with her as well and that was sort of their new hang out spot.

Surprisingly, 6th year was going pretty well for Tris and the twins. They had one semester left and that was it. Besides the fact that Daphne Greengrass was the new Rose, Tris was managing to get through her days pretty well. Every now and then, both her and Fred would wake everyone up screaming in their sleep because of what happened a few months ago with You-Know-Who, but it was starting to fade away and they weren't doing it as much anymore.

Quidditch was back considering the Triwizard Tournament was over. Peter Pevensie was the captain since Oliver Wood graduated already. Today was the tryouts for the Gryffindor team and Tris was going to try out for Harry's spot since he was taking a break this season. The Quidditch games were cut in half since they only had less than half a school year left. They would only have a couple games this season.

~

"Okay line up please." Peter said to the group of teens on the Quidditch field. "Stay out of my way, Lupin." Angelina Johnson said over to the quiet teen. "Angelina, just because you and Fred broke up, doesn't mean we still can't be friends-" "Go to hell." Angelina said over to Tris. Tris was confused as to why she hated her so much. She's dating the other twin! Why would Angelina hold such a grudge against her for something she had nothing to do with. Maybe it's because she was best friends with Fred? No one knows...

"I've already been there." Tris whispered under her breath to Angelina. Tris looked over in the stands as Peter was explaining what tryouts consisted of and she saw not only all of her closest friends, but also George. He had the biggest smile on his face and was hoping she would get a spot on the quidditch team. He wanted nothing more but to play with not only his twin brother, but also his girlfriend. Fred and George already had a secure spot on the team. They were the best beaters anyone has seen on the team in a while.

She now had a smile on her face but now she felt even more pressure to make the team. "And Tris and Angelina will be playing for seeker." Peter said as he read the names off of the list of people who were trying out. Tris knew Angelina was up to something. She was trying to prove something to somebody. She never went for seeker. Suddenly, she saw Angelina look into the stands and she spotted Fred sitting right next to George and Edmund.

It now clicked in Tris' mind that she must be playing for this position to impress somebody. Most likely Fred even though they broke up a few weeks ago. Fred however wasn't going to date someone that hated his best friend. He never explained why they broke up, but maybe Angelina said a few things about Tris that made Fred upset.

"Mount up!" Peter shouted and Tris finally snapped out of her dazed state of mind. All of the players were now on their brooms and in their positions ready to play. "And remember, no wands and no magic can come into play!" Peter said up to the players. Everyone shook their heads and the game was on. The quaffle was in the air and bludgers were coming in every direction.