Chapter 51

Once George was finished telling Fred all of the information Harry had told him, Fred now sat in silence. "What am I supposed to tell her?" George said as he ran his hand through his long silky hair. "I mean, do we have to tell her? How do we know if this wasn't just a dream?" Fred said. "She'll have to find out sooner or later. Even if it was just a dream, I'd wanna know." George said over to his twin. "Well what do we tell her? Oh yeah Tris, I forgot to mention, your best friend had a vision/nightmare of you getting killed by You-Know-Who last night, but it's no big deal." Fred remarked.

"Well not like that you bloody imbecile." George said as he sighed out of frustration. "Maybe just, tell her soon and not right now. She has enough on her plate right now and the last thing she needs to worry about is whether this vision of Harry's is going to come true or not." Fred said over to George as he laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'll tell her Friday after the quidditch match." George said over to his twin.

"But what if we lose, mate? Won't that make her even more upset?" Fred said as he started pacing behind George. George then groaned and placed his face in his hands. "Sorry. Just stating the facts." Fred said as he looked down at the flustered George. "We'll figure it out, Georgie. We always do." Fred said as he placed his hand on George's shoulder.

George looked up at Fred and shook his head and the two twins headed back down the corridors and to the common room to talk about their joke shop. Harry and the rest of the golden trio were back in the common room as well and Harry seemed to be doing a tad bit better after telling George what happened, but he too was scared to tell Tris what he saw. Seeing his best friends being killed before his very eyes was one of his biggest fears.

Only Harry and now both Fred and George knew about the whole vision/nightmare situation. Harry decided to wait to tell the others about what happened until after George told Tris. "What do you think is going to happen after we graduate?" George said as he and Fred were writing down ideas for the joke shop. "What do you mean?" Fred said as he looked up from his writing. "I mean, we'll have the shop, and Tris... She'll be staying back at Hogwarts to keep studying to become a professor for Care of Magical Creatures." George said softly. "Okay, and?" Fred said as he placed his quill and paper in front of him on the floor.

"I don't know. I'm just scared that she's going to grow apart from me." George said with a slight frown on his face. "Grow apart from you? Are you blind? That girl is madly in love with you. If anything, she's probably scared that you'll grow apart from her. You know how she overthinks everything, mate. You have nothing to worry about. She's not going anywhere and you know it. We're stuck with her sadly." Fred said as he chuckled and George punched him playfully in the arm.

"Who are you sadly stuck with?" Tris said as she now stood right beside George. "Why you of course, shorty." Fred said as he looked up at Tris with a huge grin on his face. "Mean! But true." Tris said as George pulled her down beside him and balled her up in his arms. "What you working on?" she said as she looked over at Fred. "Ideas for the joke shop. Wanna help?" Fred said over to her. "Of course." she said as she smiled up at George whilst remaining in his tight embrace.

The twins and Tris continued working on the ideas for the joke shop and the golden trio continued on with their afternoon like everyone else. Angelina and Tris still made sure to stay very far away from one another and to keep on with their own very different lives. Every day Tris was either insulted by Angelina or Daphne but she didn't let it bother her as much anymore.

The rest of the school week seemed to go by smoothly for everyone. It was now Friday, which meant that the first quidditch game of the season was happening today. All of the members of the quidditch team were excused from their classes early to get in one round of practice before the game. As the Gryffindor team was headed out to the field, they saw the Slytherin team captain calling all of the players to come back down to the ground. Their practice time was up and it was now the Gryffindor's turn.