Introduction

This is a story about a teenage girl discovering she's a witch. Trista feels as if she's an outsider. She has no friends, that is, until she meets a certain ginger family. Some of the details in her life relate to my own personal life. However, some things do not. Her life starts out fairly rough. She has no one to rely on, and she feels as though no one cares about her. Little does she know she has a secret admirer, or two that is. Two identical admirers. Throughout the story, Trista starts to learn that maybe people do care about her. And maybe not all people are bad. Her social anxiety and anxiety in general haven't really helped her when it comes to being around people. She's scared to open herself up to others.

As you progress in the story, you'll see how Trista progresses little by little in her life. She gains confidence in herself. But it takes some time. She creates a bond with the ginger family. A really tight bond with someone from that family, but I won't give any spoilers right now;) She learns magic. Something she never thought existed. And she learns how to trust others.

However, not everything in the wizarding world is full of magic and fireworks. It's also full of dangerous tasks and risks that Trista and her friends may end up taking. Not everything can be perfect right? You have to have some action in life! Hopefully you won't end up killed, or worse, EXPELLED!!

She progresses a lot from when you first meet her in the beginning. Now just stick around and watch as Trista turns into one of the greatest witches you'll ever see. *SPOILER ALERT* there's another world of characters on their way to Hogwarts;)