Chapter 60

Tris ran down the common room stairs and saw George panicking in the common room. She ran over to him and grabbed his hand before following Harry out of the common room and down the halls to Dumbledore's office. Harry was in shock and McGonagall and Ron had to grab ahold to his arm to help him walk to the office. All of the Weasley's, Harry and Tris, all went to Dumbledore's office to see what had happened to Arthur.

Tris was confused as to how they knew something happened to Arthur but eventually Ginny informed her that Harry had seen another vision. This made Tris a little on edge considering he had a vision about her not too long ago. If this vision of Arthur had come true, then maybe the one about her was going to come true as well. Once they arrived at Dumbledore's office, he told the people in the pictures on the wall to go find Arthur and that he was on night watch guarding the Department of Mysteries.

Harry had kept trying to get Dumbledore's attention but Dumbledore kept ignoring him. "LOOK AT ME! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!" Harry shouted and eventually Dumbledore stopped and looked at him but never gave him an answer. Tris and the twins were in the next room over. Tris had managed to calm George down and he ended up falling back asleep in her lap. She had also managed to calm the other twin down a bit by talking to him to get his mind off of his father. It was suddenly quiet and Tris was about to doze off until Fred started talking.

"Why is it always us?" he said quietly. "Hmm?" Tris mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes again to see Fred wiping tears from his face. "It's always us. We always see the people we love get hurt. First it was you, then it was George, then it was you and me, and now its dad... Why do we always get the short end of the wand?" Fred said in a whispered tone as he looked at his sleeping brother.

"Because everyone is trying to break us and we keep fighting back." Tris said quietly as she looked at Fred. The two teens continued having their deep conversation until they both ended up falling asleep. Fred was right. It was always them, and Harry, and Neville, and Draco. They all were getting the short end of the wand but in their own different ways.

~

Christmas was here once again. The Weasley's, along with Harry, Hermione, Marlee and Tris all went back to 12 Grimmauld place to celebrate their Christmas holiday together. Tris was glad to be able to spend Christmas with her parents this year and her other family. Her best friends. Everyone has smiles on their faces and not a single frown was spotted.

"There we go! Daddy's back!" Molly said as she helped Arthur sit at the table. He was banged up from being attacked by Nagini but he still managed to have a smile on his face. Everyone started clapping and Molly told them all to have a seat. It was now time to pass out presents. Tonks, Remus, and Sirius all watched the happy teens open their presents and everyone was so excited.

Once everyone was done opening their gifts and eating their lovely meal prepared by Molly and Tonks, the majority of the teens went outside to have one of the best snowball fights in existence. Believe it or not but the adults wanted in on the fun. We now had teams: Remus, Sirius, Harry, and Tris were team 1, Fred, George, Molly, and Hermione were team 2, and Tonks, Ginny, Marlee and Ron were team 3. Arthur sat on the side and watched as his family was having the time of their lives.

Everyone was having a blast. Nothing but laughter filled the air that day and everyone wanted it to stay that way, but they all knew it wouldn't. Once the snowball fight was over with and team 3 had claimed their victory, they all went back inside to continue enjoying their time with one another before the teens had to go back to Hogwarts.

Tris, George, and Marlee were upstairs in the bedroom reorganizing their room. George just helped the two girls when they needed help reaching for something on the top shelves. He found his height to be a key advantage when it came to annoying the two teens. Every time they asked for something, George would hold it up in his hand high in the air making it impossible for the two teens to grab what he was holding.