Chapter 24

After all of the students headed towards their common rooms, two of them however decided to sneak out. George and Tris managed to sneak past the remaining Professors and past the head boy and girl. The head boy just so happened to be George's older brother Percy.

George however was a pro at sneaking around. He and Fred do it all the time when they're out late at night setting up their pranks on the Professors and other students. They're top targets were the Slytherins. For some reason all of the Slytherins just rubbed them the wrong way.

Tris had no idea what was going on but she remained quiet and continued to let George guide her down the quiet hallways. They would stop and turn at every corner making sure no one was around. She kept on smiling and laughing at him because when he would stop so quickly, she kept running into the back of his tall broad figure.

He found it rather hilarious himself because he kept doing it on purpose. Every time he stopped he felt this bump in his back where she had just ran into him. He laughed to himself and right before she could say something he looked back and said, "SHHHH!". She rolled her eyes but continued to be pulled by George.

They turned one corner but quickly had to run back before they were caught. Down the hallway stood Percy. He thought he saw someone down the halls but was too lazy to go scope it out. He figured it was probably just one of the students pets roaming the halls.

Tris and George stood with their backs against the wall and were trying so hard not to laugh. Tris had her hand over her mouth ,and George just kept looking down at her shaking his head at her telling her to stop laughing.

Once Percy had walked away, George, with Tris right behind, once again started running down the hallways.

"George where are we going" she said as she was continued to get pulled by George through the random hallways of the Hogwarts castle. "You'll see, Trissy. Stop asking so many questions." he said with that random smirk on his face. She looked back up at him and rolled her eyes playfully. He then turned back around and continued on down the hallways.

When they turned a certain hallway, Tris knew exactly where George was headed. It was all coming back to her from that night.

They finally arrived at their appointed destination. The Astronomy Tower. George then came to an abrupt stop and he turned around to look at Tris. "Look familiar?" he asked with that grin still on his face. She smiled brightly up at him with her hazel eyes locking onto his bright blue ones.

"Yes." she said quietly. "Well, let's go then." he said as he began to pull her up the stairs. She felt the nerves rise up in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't sure why George had brought her back to the Astronomy Tower. She had butterflies in her stomach but she felt happiness inside her as well. She wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

They had finally made it to the top of the tower and George pulled her to the rails to overlook the gorgeous castle in the moonlight. He saw her attention move towards the castle and he couldn't help but acknowledge the glow in her eyes. The way the moonlight shown on her eyes was absolutely breath taking for George.

He then took her hand in his once again and he felt the butterflies rise up in his stomach when he locked eyes with hers. She didn't say anything and just acknowledged his beautiful features. He took a deep breath and decided now was the time to say what it is he came to say.

"Trista, I know what people have done to you in your past and if I could take it all away from you I would. Ever since I first met you I felt this feeling in my stomach that I've never felt with any other girl. I never told you this, but you've helped me get through a lot of things. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I want to protect you, and care for you, and I want you to feel safe with me." he said trying to contain his shaking from the nerves.