Chapter 46: Discuss

Meira is coming back home today. Her brothers prepare all her stuff. Meira sat in a wheelchair for a few days because her legs were a little difficult to walk due to 5 months of not walking and there was a wound on her ankle.

They reach home. Everyone welcomes meira home. Several maids who were close to her were moved and happy because the daughter of this house had returned.

Maid 1: Meira you come back home!!

All the maids always feel bored and sad when meira at hospital. Because bts always busy with their things and not often at home.

Meira: HEHEHEHE I AM!

Maid 2: We always miss you meira

Meira: Me too! I miss all of you!

Jin: Lets talk later princess you have to take a rest. He continue push the wheelchair.

Jin: Prepare something warm food for her

The maid nod to him

When they arrives the front of the stairs, jin carried meira and v helped carry her wheelchair to her room. Jin put her sister body gently and kiss her forehead

Meira: Thankyou jinnie oppa! Thankyou v oppa!

V: Your welcome ra

V go to his room because he want to play a game with jimin amd jungkook

Jin: Take a rest princess. He cover her body with blanlet

Meira: I will oppa but i a little bit bored now.

Jin: Mmm how about i call your friends?

Meira: Is a good idea but i want you to stay beside me

Jin: I want too but im sorry princess i cant now i have some business.

Meira: Let me guess.. Mafia things?

Jin nod.

Meira: Oppa! Didn't you realized? We become lile this because the mafia things! I become like this because mafia things oppa!

Jin: I know meira. You knew why we do this. Why we become like this.. you should take a rest..

Meira: You said we won right? Our enemies is dead! So why you still have a business? Did we have another enemies?

Jin: You dont understand.. He lower his voice

Meira: Then tell me oppa.. please..

Meira: Dont make you guys in danger again can you?

Jin: I dont know

Meira: Oppa!

Meira: Im serious right now. You are the oldest i know you have a heavy job, you are stress a lot, i know you didn't want this kind of life. I know you did this beacuse of dad but please.. i think only you can tell the others they will listen to you. Dad and mom will listen to you.

Meira: I know you are the strongest person that i know. Being like you i can't imagine how hard is it.. watching and knowing everything that the others didn't know. You always get scold first when the things is not right. Thats why you become like this. You love your siblings you hope we have a happy family and you said you want a sister so you can a little bit happy. I am here now.. lets work together and find the solution find the way to make this better.

She hold his hand but jin stay silent his face is little bit sad but he hide it with his cool face. Meira feel disappointed by see his like that.

Meira: I want to say something. Call the others..

Then jin call rm and after 2 minutes they all come to meira's room

Jk: What happen boo?

Rm: What happen hyung

Jimin: I thouht you are sleep baby

They look at jin but jin just stay silent and not look at their face and they know something is serious.

Meira: Sit all of you. I want to talk.

They sit around meira's bed

Meira: If i have a request can you guys grant it?

Jhope: Of course sweetie! We will give you everything!

V: Everything sis.

Meira: Whatever is it?

Suga: We will give it if we can do it.

Rm: Yes meira what is it..

Meira look at jin and jin just lower his head. Never happen in this life a kim seokjin lower his head infront of his siblings because he is the oldest he just do it infront of mr kim and his mother.

Meira: I want all of you get of the mafia world.

They all shock except jin

Jimin: W..what?

Jk: Are you serious meira?

Rm: What did you say?

Jhope: What????

Meira: Did i look like make some funny scene? Or just kidding??

V: I dont think ra.. in almost entire my life i do this job.

Meira: Did you happy?

They silent

Meira: Did you enjoy?

They silent

Meira: Thats the point. No matter how you guys like this job. The fact is you guys didn't happy. Killing people hurting peole even though they are bad people but still.. they are a human. We are in danger. We didn't have a normal life. You cannot find your own happiness because you are stuck in this STUPID WORLD!!

Jin: Meira..

Meira: Look..what you guys got from the mafia? Much Money? Many House? Many Cars? Expensive school? Many buildings? Many companys? Famous? But did you happy? Did you happy being hurt? How many times you guys almost get killed? How many days you always feel tired? How much worried you guys feel when you guys have a mission?

Jimin: But meira.. you don't unders..

Meira: IF I DIDN'T SURVIVE DID YOU WILL FEEL REGRET AND REALISE? I shout

Jk: Dont said that boo..

Meira: Did you love me? It seems like you guys didn't care about my life..

Jin: Dont said that meira.

Jhope: We all love you meira.. you are our sister..

Meira crying now.. she cant handle it

Meira: Maybe this time i still survived.. we all still survived... we still have a change but next time do we will have it again?

Meira: I love all of you.. when i thought we will dont survive im hopeless.. please.. i give you a time to think about it again.. i hope you guys can finish all the things and so we can have a new life..

Meira: I want take a rest. Lets meet at dinner.

They understand and left her alone

Suga: Meira.. im sorry..

Suga close her room and meira crying alone on her bed

####

Author: Sorry for late update hehehe. Im a little bit busy now i hope you understand it guys

Keep reading~😘💜