Chapter 30: Remember and Revealed

Meira's pov

At our family room. All my brothers look at me with curious faces. I dont know how to start the story.

Jin: You can tell us now princess

Jk: Yes i cant be patient anymoree

Meira: Okay. Do you guys ever felt something deja vu? Or had a dream or something weird?

Jin: Is this the topic that we talked in the the pool?

Meira: Yes oppa

All except jin they are shake their heads

Meira: Huftt Did you guys believe in reincarnation?

Suga: Past life?

Meira: Yes did you ever thought that you guys ever live in past life?

Jk: I dont know anything i just half believe and half dont care

Meira: If i tell you that we are a royal family in the past did you believe me?

All: What?

Jimin: Royal family??? Hahaha Are you kidding meira?

He laugh and not believe what i said

Meira: Im serious!

They faces turn serious because they can read my serious face they know im not kidding now

V: How did you know that? What make you believe we are? And how can we still be together?

Meira: That is what im gonna tell you. Before i got coma, i often dream something weird like the dream is really real! Is not only a dream. In my dream im wearing a royal dress im in the castle there are people who love me and take care of me

Meira: Then someone told me that im a princess, i dont believe at the first time, i see you guys in my dream too you all wear a royal clothes and people called you a princes and you guys are my biological brothers, i saw the king and the queen. They are our dad Mr Kim and the queen is my mother not your real mother..

Meira: You all have your own name too. You guys have your english name right? Like jin oppa is philip and namjun oppa is nicholas

They all nod

Meira: Your english name is your real name at the past. My name is Princess mirabella i am the youngest and the only daughter of the king and the queen..

Rm: Eait wait meira.. you are to fast.. you mean we are a royal family? And my real name is nicholas actually nicholas in the book that i read?

Meira: Yes oppa you even read your own story. That story is actually real story and it is you oppa.

Jhope: But.. how can you sure about this meira?

Meira: You remembered when we went to festival? After i go out from toilet i met a old man who are hungry and i give him my money than before i left him. He suddenly told me what happen to me he said that the dream is not a dream. I got a change to know the truth.. my soul can travel back to the past just for a moment, i know everything the truth about us  when i got coma thats the last time i had a dream and i saw the end of our story..

Jk: What truth?

I silent

Jimin: What is it meira?

Meira: Uuh.. oppas..im sorry..our ending story is not good but so TRAGIC. W..we all died tragic, our kingdom get destroyed, our enemie did that.. i saw everything.. i saw how you guys died infront of me.. i saw how you guys work hard to save all of us.. we never felt happy to live as a royal family because we had some duties and we dont had enough time to spend time together as a real family..

I cry now i told them everything, every detail how they died, what is their personality, our moment together etc. Then jin go to his room and back to us bring something. A paper and i read whats written on the paper

(1792-1820 Philip)

Jin: I found this i dont know who put the paper behind my photo. I dont understand about the year..

Meira: O..oppa is the date when you were born until died.. you are only 28 years old..

Rm: I had the paper too

Suga: Me too i found on my table

V: Me too

Jk: I found in my gym area

Jhope: I found the paper on my closet

Jimin: Me too

They bring every paper they had. I shock i dont know that they had the paper too. Im thingking who know all of this and why she/he put the paper? Only one person in my head who knew eveeything before me

Is

DAD

Meira: I guess dad who put all the papers

Jin: Dad?? He knew it????

Meira: He had a dream like me when he was kid

Suga: We all died at a very young age.

Jhope: Thats our fate..

Then i see namjun oppa crying..i go to him and hug him

Rm: Im...sorry...guys..i..cant...protect...our...family....

Meira: N..no oppa noo..you did everything to keep us safe.. we all work hard together.. you didn't kill yourself but you sacrifice yourself for me and jin oppa.. please dont be sorry..

Everyone crying now i guess they are start to remember all their own past..

Jin: You are right... namjun you sacrifice for me and meira.. Thankyou...so..much...nicholas.. im glad and happy that we can meet together again in this life..

Jhope: Meira....im sorry for lied to you i thought we can save.. i dont know our enemie will attack us suddenly like that..im really sorry at the time..

He lowered his head, he still felt guilty

Meira: No oppaaaa is not your fault our fate is to tragic but we have a second change now.. we can fix everything in our lives.. i love you guyss forever i want us to have a happy family.. not a tragic or bad or sad live again..

Jimin: B..but im afraid we cant... we.. are.. mafia.. now.. we .. have.. so much.. enemies..

Suga: Yes that true..

Meira: We have to take care each other oppa and finish all the problem and then we can live happly

Jk come and hug me tight

Jk: Meira... i love you..dont leave me again.. i wnat us to be togather forever and ever..

Meira: Me too kook..

V: I remember! Kevin is the child that i help for the last time before i died i guess we both died together..

Meira: Y..yes.. i saw.. that...

Jin hug me too

Jin: Im sorry meira you have to saw all of us died tragicly infront of you..

Meira: Is because you guys save me and sacrifice your own life.. i am so lucky to have brothers like you guys at the past or in this life.. i am so lucky..

All: We are lucky to have princess like you too. We love you our ONLY sister!!

Meira: I love you too

We hug together and crying together. They are a merciless mafia are crying like a babies infront of me just only for their own family.. they felt so much pain in their heart is so unfair for us..
Then i saw dad and mom near at the door infront of me crying silently and they smile to us and i smile too i guess dad already told my mom.

End meira's pov