Chapter 37: Forest

Meira felt so dizzy in her head. She move her body a little she open her eyes slightly, she found herself in a old building and her body was tie on the chair. She can see a light from the window. Then she hear some footstep coming toward her and she pretend to sleep.

: She is still sleep? You said she will wake up after 10 hours

Meira: What? I sleep in here for 10 hours? She said in her mind.

: If she is pretend sleep now i guess she must hear us now.

Deg.. meira heart start to stop when she heard what the guys said

: Lets find out if she is awake or not

Then i feel my body is all wet because the guys threw me a cold water. I open my eyes i see 2 guy smirk infront of me

Guy 1: Ck ck ck so you are awake already baby?

Meira: WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Guy 2: Ouhh we just do something what our bos told us to do young lady

Meira: IF YOU USED ME FOR HURT MY BROTHERS YOU ARE WRONG!!!!! IM NOT AFRAID WITH YOU!!!

Guy 1: HAHAHAHA are you afraid if your brothers get hurt?

Meira: I WILL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU DO THAT!!

The guy slap her

Guy 1: LOOK AT YOU!!! YOU ARE SO WEAK! HOW CAN YOU FIGHT US?

The guy kick her stomach slap her again pull her hair and she is screaming in pain

Guy 2: So weak!!!

Then their bos come to them

: So??? My baby girl is here now? He smirk

The person wear a mask

Meira: WHO ARE YOU?!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!

: You really dont know who i am? Really? Lee meira??

Then he take of his mask and revealing his handsome face but not as handsome as bts

Meira: Y..you... how can you still alive?

He is lee jongsuk he is meira's old friend who love her and got into jail because he used drugs and try to escape from prison but a police shot him and at the time the news he is dead but the fact that meira know now. The person who get killed is not him. He is standing infront of her now, he is her stalker he still love meira he is laughing crazy and come closer to her.

Jongsuk: Now you remember me did you?

Meira: H..how can you survive? I thought you are..

Jongsuk: Dead?

Meira: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Jongsuk: I STILL LOVE YOU BABY but is not the important thing because there was a secret that you never know...

Meira: WHAT IS IT ???

Jongsuk: I am the son of lee baekjun who is your family biggest enemie baby~ my father want to take a revenge because you know what? Your loveky brothers killed my SISTER!!!!!

Meira: No! They never do that!!!

Jongsuk: You dont know anything about this mafia meira.. your brothers had so much secret and they never told to you.

Meira: So if they did there must be a reason why they did that! Let me go!! I will forgive you and forget this if you let me now!

Jongsuk: Im sorry baby you will see your brothers get kill infront of you hahaha