Chapter 28: Overprotective Brothers

Meira's Pov

I walk in my class and meet jisoo and rose.

Rose: MEIRA!!!

She run to me and hug me

Jisoo: DID YOU OKAY? DID YOU FEEL PAIN?

Rose: Yeah jhope oppa told us that you are got car accident with jin oppa

Meira: Is okay guys im alright dont worry

Jisoo: We miss you a lot rara!!

Rose: Guys how about we celebrate meira come back from sick!! Like go to my hoise and we have pajama party together!!!!

Meira: Is a good idea!

Jisoo: How about tomorrow?

Meira&Rose: DEAL!!

I'am so happy to have a real friend like them. So i have 3 friends now cindy,jisoo and rose. I often have a call with cindy at night because i miss her too. But she is busy with her life. She told me she want to become a doctor so she studied very harf and i support her dream. In the middle of class i take a permission to the teacher because i want go to the toilet.

After i finished, i go out from the toilet and see taehyung oppa fight with a boy infront of my locker.

Meira: TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!

But he never listen to me so i pull his body with all my power because the boy is almost die if i dont help him..

Meira: What is wrong oppa??!!

V: Go away meira! I dont want to hurt you!

Meira: But tell me first whats wrong??

Taehyung oppa give me a sign to look at my locker. I turn around and i see scribbles on the paint all over my locker door and the word written is "DIE" I squeeze the bottom of my jacket because I didn't expect someone to hate me that much..

V: He is the one who wrote that!
He kick the boy's stomach again

Boy: Argh..

V: TELL ME WHO ASKED YOU TO WROTE THAT!!

Boy: I... dd..dont k..know.. the man just give me a money.. and his face is covered with mask..

V: THATS NOT THE ANSWER!!!

Before he want to kick the boy face i hug him from behind

Meira: Dont oppa.. is enough...pleasee

Then the boy is stand up and run from the hallway. Taehyung oppa look at me and he is a little bit calm now..

V: The others must know about this..

Meira: Dont tell them

V: Why????

Meira: I dont want you guys get into a trouble because of me!

V: No i will tell them

Meira: Pleasee

V: NO is a NO you cant change my decision!

He is go to his class and also me. As you can see im not really close with taehyung oppa but our relation is good but he just choice not to talk with me a lot.. so i cant change what he want to do. But for me the most scariest person is jin oppa he is really scary when he is angry but i comfortable with him..

Time skip school is finished. We go to our limo and inside the limo i just stay silent and look at taehyung oppa. He is just play with his handphone and i sigh with heavy breathe. I know is hard to make them agree to let me have a pajama party with rose and jisoo because the boy who idiotly wrote a stupid word in my door locker just because a money.. and ruin my life!

Jungkook: Hey Boo did what happen? Your face is look uglier when you are badmood like that

I pinch his arm and give him a death glare

Meira: Not your business

When we arrive at our mansion. Rm oppa ask me about what the important thing that i want to tell. But im just to lazy now to tell that i change my minde because the incident infront of locker.

V: If she dont want to tell now i also have something serious to talk about.

Jin: What is it?

I give him my pitiful face hope he dont tell it but is useless

We sit in our family room. I just lower my head and ignore them

Jimin: What is it taehyung?

V: Should we ask meira?

Everyone turn their head to me.

Meira: What? Why me? You can tell them by yourself you are the one who know it first!

Jin: Know what?

V: Someone just write something use paint on her locker

Suga: What is it?

V: D..I..E DIE. He spell annoying

I see their face turn into dark,cold and scary this is not what i want to see. WTH is going happen to me..

Jimin: Sh*t!

Jk: Who dare to did that!!

V: I want to finish my business but meira come and stop me so i lost my change to know who dare to play with us!!

Meira: IS NOT MY FAULT!! YOU ALMOST KILL THE BOY!!

Jin: Dont shout to him meira! He is older than you!

Jhope: They are really want to die! They want make a war with us!

Meira: Oh come on maybe he is just a naughty boy who bored and skip a class..

Suga: Ck skip class?

Suga: Did you lost your smart brain sister?

I dont answer him back. He is look so scary to me.

Jhope: I will find more information.

Jhope oppa go to his room.

Jin: Dont go to school tomorrow. From now you have a online class

Meira: Oppa!! Why you do that?!

Jin: For your safety

Meira: I dont want it! please... i can defend myself im so bored if im not go to school. I know you guys care to me but this is to much! You guys overprotective to me!

Rm: You are not safe meira. We are worry because we are not always be with you and sometimes jungkook dont have a same class with you too

Jimin: This is our responsibilty to take care of you. Remember we are mafia and our enemies is mafia too!

Meira: But school is safe! you guys at there too!

Jin: Online Class is a FINAL!

Meira: I DONT WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!

I run to my room and lock my door. They are cross their limit now. I have my own privacy too. I want to have a normal life! I even can't go to pajama party with rose and jisoo!

End Meira's Pov