Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

"Well..first I should tell you guys about something" he whispered, "I—i've been having accidents every night...dad found out the other day and I dunno if he told you or not.." he looked at Patton, "b-b-but Roman and Remus woke up when I was trying to take care of it and they started teasing me from there."

Logan nodded, "is this why you were in diapers?"

Virgil nodded, blushing, "they took my pocket money and bought them to embarrass me and they forced me to wear them."

"Virgil! Oh my goodness..we will be having a talk with them, and action will be taken" Patton said seriously, "they won't get away with this."

Virgil smiled shakily, "thanks pops.."

"Your night time accidents may be caused by something more psychological rather than physical. We should bring you to the doctors soon..to get it checked out and everything" Logan said.

"Okay" Virgil sniffled, "I—I don't want them to get mad at me though..."

"Oh, Virgil, I can assure you the doctors will not be cross—"

"Honey, I think he means Roman and Remus" Patton chuckled.

"Ah. Yes, them. You know, Patton is correct when he says they will receive some form of punishment for this. And if they say a word to you, we will take care of it" Logan explained.

Virgil sighed, "I kinda figured you would just tell me I was being sensitive or something...I mean, they're your actual family—"

"Kiddo!" Patton gasped, "I will physically fight you! Just because we adopted you does not make you any less of my son! I love you so much more than you could ever know!"

"Yes, exactly. Virgil, if we haven't been showing you much affection lately, i'm truly sorry. Whatever's been happening to make you think that will be stopped, I assure you. The twins are just a handful, really."

Virgil nodded, "I—I don't want to wear the diapers anymore" he whimpered.

"Oh, honey of course, you don't have to wear them!" Patton exclaimed, "we'll get rid of them for you—" he cut himself off, before a smirk grew slowly across his lips.

Patton was smirking. And evilly, at that. Logan already knew what that meant: run.

"What did you have in mind?" Logan asked skeptically.

"We should make Remus and Roman wear the diapers all day! And make them wet themselves!" He chuckled, "c'mon, it's perfect revenge, kiddo!"

"My, my Patton. So evil. Perhaps that would be beneficial, so that they can get...'a taste of their own medicine...' was that the correct usage?"

"Yes logie bear" Patton giggled.

"I—I mean yeah, we can do that..." Virgil mumbled, "I—I'm afraid of them sleeping in my room tonight. Can—can they sleep on the couch? Or, uh—in the spare room?" Virgil questioned.

"Of course kiddo! Originally we didn't want them in the spare room alone because....they can get a bit chaotic together" Patton chuckled nervously.

"Please reword that" Logan sighed, "you make it seem as if they are participating in romantic intercourse. Which is concerning for many reasons, first of all—"

"Logan! We don't talk about that in front of the child! Look at him, does he look like he's had the talk yet?!"

"We keep refraining from giving it to him for some unknown reason. Perhaps if he's confused he'll come to us." Logan said, acting as if Virgil wasn't, y'know, right there, "Virgil" he began, turning to him, "do you ever experience sexual arousal?"